Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
- Abu Dhabi University offers an M.B.A program for a duration of 1 year.
- It is a full-time course.
- The program delivered in the Evening or Weekend.
- If students are looking to transform their careers, the MBA program offers them the opportunity to become an accomplished global leader ready to thrive in today’s complex business environment in both the UAE and internationally.
- In this program, the development of cross-functional knowledge including leadership, communication, finance and accounting, strategic management, research methods, marketing, team-building and critical thinking skills, and the ability to critically evaluate business performance as well as an understanding of organization sustainability, are the cornerstones of this program.
|summer||Jun 17, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students require a bachelor's degree recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education and If an undergraduate degree is not in business, students take up to 4 foundations (pre-core) courses.
- Students require a cumulative GPA of 2.5 at the bachelor's.
- Students with undergraduate CGPA between 2.0 and 2.49 can register for a maximum of 9 credit hours in the first semester, and must achieve a GPA of at least 3.0 in that semester
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
Required Document List
Required documents are:
- Completed online application form and application fee.
- Certified copy of official general secondary or high school certificate (or its equivalent).
- Copy of valid passport and copy of residency visa (once inside the UAE).
- Official transcripts and course syllabus from other universities for credit transfer.
- Equivalency letter from the UAE Ministry of Education. This can be submitted within the first semester.
- Passport size photos (JPEG version).
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room and Board (Private)||$8802|
|Room And Board( Semi Private)||$6480|
|Room(Double with shared bath)||$3834|
VISA & Work Study
Abu Dhabi University sponsors the visas of International Students who have no relatives or sponsors in the UAE.
- The individual must be a registered student of Abu Dhabi University with at least 12 units.
- The student must have a GPA of at least 2.0.
Required Documents and Process are:
- Original Passport (if the student is in the UAE) or copy of passport (if the student is outside UAE), validity more than 6 months.
- Copy of visit visa (if applicable).
- 4 copies passport-sized photo with white background (scanned photo).
- Filled-up visa application form.
- Initial payment receipt from Finance Department US $ 5000 [Initial fee to be paid for reservation and course fee: the US $ 5000 (This includes Repatriation Deposit $580, Residence Visa Application $229, Student Health Insurance $216, Maintenance Deposit $270, Application Fee $81, Registration Fee $769) balance amount will be transferred towards the course fee. In addition, they have to pay for Emirates ID $46 and their medical 64 when they come to UAE]
- Proof of funds equivalent to USD 15,000 in sponsor's bank account.
Career and Placement after Course
Following Job opportunities are:
- Human Resources
- Banking & Finance