Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for experienced professionals with ambition and drive who wish to develop their responsible and sustainable leadership skills.
- This program will enable students to gain a holistic strategic business point-of-view required to operate effectively in an increasingly competitive and changing global business world.
- Students may also have the opportunity to participate in a study abroad tour to complete their elective subject.
|winter||Jun 1, 2021|
|spring||Nov 1, 2021|
|summer||Apr 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree from an accrediated institution.
Indian Students Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 7 out of 10.
- Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
- All applicants should have two years of work experience.
Required Document List
Documents required are:
- Academic Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passport Copy
Career and Placement after Course
- Business Development Managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- General Managers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Project Managers
- Marketing Directors
- HR Managers
No Comments To Show