Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
Field of Study:
Offered By: Imperial College Business School
- Master of Science in Advanced Aeronautical Engineering at Imperial College London is a 1-year program.
- It is an on-campus, 90 credits program offered on a full-time basis.
- This program is placed in the European top 10 (and 22 globally) in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021.
- The Full-Time MBA program consists of pre-study modules, core modules, and electives which will allow students to build rapidly on their previous experience while introducing new and challenging disciplines.
- The total number of students get admitted to this program is 56.
- Students will collaborate with an intimate and diverse class, developing meaningful relationships.
- The small class size will provide students with a safe space to innovate, experiment, fail, and try again.
- The program consists of 4 core modules and elective courses.
- At the end of the studies, students have to complete a capstone project.
- The Full-Time MBA is ranked 12th in Europe and 39th in the world in the Financial Times Global MBA ranking 2019.
- The program is ranked 14th in the world in the América Economía Global MBA ranking 2020.
|Round 1||Mar 5, 2021|
|Round 2||Apr 30, 2021|
|Round 3||Jun 18, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students will need a good undergraduate degree from a recognized university – typically at least a UK second class honours or the international equivalent or an acceptable following professional qualification:
- Full membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in the UK or Ireland (ICAEW, ICAS or Chartered Accountants Ireland)
- Full membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting (CIPFA)
- Associateship or Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Full membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and PTE to get admission in this program.
- Submission of GMAT or GRE is recommended but not essential.
Students will need a minimum of three year’s continuous relevant full-time work experience after graduation to apply for the full-time MBA.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they complete one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Students should have completed a 3-4 year bachelor's degree from a mainstream university (state/federal or deemed institution) passed with the required grades.
- Students for research should hold a 3 to 4-year bachelor's degree and master's degree, both passed with required grades.
- Applicants from elite institutions will be required to obtain a minimum overall average of 7 / 10 or 60%. These are the college minimum scores and particular departments may seek grades at a higher level.
- Applicants from other approved institutions will be required to obtain a minimum overall average ranging from 7.5-8 / 10 or 65-70%.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of a student's experience and skills.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- English Language Requirement - This shows the test score of English Proficiency Exams such as IELTS, TOFEL, PTE, etc.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
VISA & Work Study
- Students can apply for the visa which is issued with a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) to study in the UK. Once students have received the CAS from Imperial, they should be able to start the visa application process.
- The type of permission students require depends on the type, of course, they are coming to study:
- If students are coming for a course or period of study that is for less than six months, students may be able to come as a short-term student.
- If students are coming to study a course that is longer than 6 months, a student visa is issued for study.
- The types of UK student visa are:
- Short-term study visa – Applicants over 16 years of age, Enrolling in a 6-month Short Course in UK institution, Enrolling in an 11-month English Language Course.
- Students on a part-time postgraduate course (excluding EMBA, Weekend MBA, and Global MBA) will be required to apply for a part-time Student Visa.
- Tier 4 student visa (General) – Applicants over 16 years of age, Enrolling in course longer than 6 months.
- Tier 4 student visa (child) – Applicants aged between 4 and 17 years.
- The required documents are:
- Details of passport
- Previous Qualifications
- ATAS Certificate
- Bank statements
- Scholarship letter (if receiving a scholarship)
- Police Registration Certificate
- Tuberculosis test results
- Criminal record certificate
- Parents or legal guardian letters if they are under 18.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- The Work-Study Program gives full-time and part-time students a chance to work on-campus.
- Students to work no more than 10-15 hours per week, which should be principally at weekends only.
- Students with a valid Student Visa are permitted to work up to 20 hours per week during term time, and full time during vacation times, including the time between the end of their course and the end of the student visa (up to a maximum of four months).
- Main work visa options for non-EU students in the UK
- Tier 2 (General) visa options (for full time and part-time work)
- Tier 4 (students) visa permitted to work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week during term time if they are studying at degree level or Higher Education Institution (HEI) or up to a maximum total of 10 hours per week during term time if they are studying below degree level at an HEI.
- Tier 5 (Temporary workers) visa have several different categories of the temporary worker in which only two categories are:
- Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange allows the College to host and sponsor researchers.
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) allows the College to employ people aged 18-30 from prescribed countries and British Overseas Territories.
Career and Placement after Course
The possible career opportunities for students are:
- Relationship Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Business Analyst (IT)
- Area Sales Manager, etc.
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Brilliant Minds MBA Scholarship||$57990||Yes||Jan 25, 2020|
|The Global Study Awards||$12252||Yes||N/A|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|application||# 43 Admissions ||#112 Applicants |
# 56 Admissions
# 50 % Acceptance Rate
|# 57 % Acceptance Rate ||#2489 Applicants |
# 497 Admissions
# 19 % Acceptance Rate
|exam scores||GMAT - 680/800|
IELTS - 7/9
TOEFL - 100/120
PTE - 68/90
|TOEFL - 100/120|
IELTS - 7/9
PTE - 69/90
GMAT - 600/800
|IELTS - 7/9|
PTE - 70/90
TOEFL - 100/120
GMAT - 660/800
|GMAT - 701/800|
TOEFL - 92/120
IELTS - 6.5/9
GRE - 320/340
|Admission Criteria/Better to Have|
GPA of 3.1 to 3.8 average and preferably 680 GMAT Score. Average Work Experience required around 4 to 5 years.
CGPA is 7 on scale of 10, percentage required is 60-69%, preferably 640 GMAT Score. Average Work Experience required around 3 years.
GPA of 3.8 average and preferably 660 GMAT Score. Average Work Experience required around 3 years.
|cost to study||Total Cost (Tuition + Living) - USD 50700||Total Cost (Tuition + Living) - USD 74665||Total Cost (Tuition + Living) - USD 59772||Total Cost (Tuition + Living) - USD 131684|
|Return on Investment/Average Package||#Average Salary USD 123000||#Average Salary USD 122258||#Average Salary USD 95531||-|
|documents required||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose|
|application dates||Oct 25, 2021 (Round 1)|
Jan 24, 2021 (Round 2)
Apr 25, 2021 (Round 3)
|Mar 5, 2021 (Round 1)|
Apr 30, 2021 (Round 2)
Jun 18, 2021 (Round 3)
|Jan 31, 2022 (Round 1)|
May 31, 2021 (Round 2)
Jul 31, 2021 (Round 3)
|Mar 31, 2022 (Round 1)|
May 25, 2021 (Round 2)
Jun 22, 2021 (Round 3)
|ranking||-||# 76 for Business by Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020 |
# 9 for Business by Times Higher Education 2019
# 14 for Business by Financial Times 2019
|# 78 for Business by Times Higher Education 2022 |
# 4 for Business by KC Rank Agency 2021
# 51 for Business by Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
|-||Read Full Comparison||Read Full Comparison||Read Full Comparison|