Located in Bhubaneswar, ASBM University was established in 2019. It comprises of 3 main schools namely ASBM School of Business, ASBM School of Accountancy and ASBM School of Communication that offers different programmes for admission.
The university offers full-time residential MBA (General), MBA- Logistics Supply & Chain Management, MBA-Business Analytics, MBA-Fashion Management, M.Com, and MA at PG level. At UG level, it offers BBA (Hons) BBA E-Commerce, B.Com (Hons) and BA. ASBM University also grant admission to students in Doctoral Programme.
All the programmes are approved and recognized by UGC and has International Accreditation by ACBSP, USA
- Admission to all the MBA courses is based on Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates with 50% aggregate marks in any discipline with valid CAT/XAT/ MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/Odisha JEE/ASBMUEE (ASBM University Entrance Examination) score are eligible for admission.
- Applicants can get admission in M.Com. and MA based on the merit obtained in the qualifying exam.
- For BBA (Hons), BBA E-Commerce, B.Com. (Hons) and BA, candidates must have passed 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary or any other equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks,
- Securing admission in UG programmes is based on merit acquired in the qualifying exam.
- For Doctoral Programme, admission depends upon the selection test conducted by the university, known as URAT.
- Candidates with UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SET/SLET/GATE/Teacher-fellowship are exempted from URAT.
- Application Form will be available in online as well as offline mode on the official portal of the university.
- Candidates can apply for MBA till February 29, 2020. While for Ph.D., BBA, B.Com (Hons), BA, M.Com and MA, candidates can apply till May 31, 2020.
|Major Courses||Eligibility||Course Fees||Links|
|MBA (General)||Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate marks||INR 6,46,000/-||Click Here|
|B.Com. (Hons)||Passed 10+2 with 45% marks||INR 1,24,750/-||Click Here|
|BBA||INR 1,84,750/-||Click Here|
Read about ASBM University Courses & Fees
ASBM University Admission Highlights 2020
Take a look over the table given below consisting of facts related to the university.
|Name of the Institute||ASBM University|
|Type of the Institute||Unitary Private University|
|Programmes Offered||MBA, M.Com, MA, BBA, B.Com (Hons), BA and Doctoral Programme|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
|Entrance Exams Accepted||
MBA - CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/Odisha JEE/ASBMUEE
Ph.D. – URAT/UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SET/SLET/GATE/Teacher-fellowship