The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is a Deemed-to-be-University established in the year 2008. IFHE campus is a 92-acre lush green sylvan campus with a built-up area of over 16 lakh sq. ft. Under ICFAI University Hyderabad Admissions 2020, the university offers many UG, PG, Ph.D & Certificate level courses such as B.Tech, BBA, BBA-LLB, BA-LLB, MBA, M.Tech, LLM, PhD(Full time/Part time). Programs under many departments are offered via IBS Hyderabad (Faculty of Management), Faculty of Science and Technology (FST), Faculty of Law (ICFAI Law School Hyderabad), ICFAI School of Architecture. Application forms for admission can be filled online by visiting the University website.
ICFAI University (IFHE) Hyderabad Highlights
|Establishment of ICFAI Hyderabad| Type||2008| Private|
|Formation||ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (IFHE) under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956|
|Type of University||Deemed-to-be-University|
|Recognitions||Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.|
|ICFAI Hyderabad Address||IFHE Hyderabad Campus Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road Hyderabad - 501203, Telangana, India.|
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Learning Hyderabad Recognitions and Accreditations
- India University Rankings - (71-75)
- BRICS Rankings - (301-350)
- Asian University Rankings - (451-500)
- Ranked 1st among Top 10 Emerging Engineering Colleges in India - Silicon India, 2017.
- The Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE), Navi Mumbai, has conferred the Performance Excellence Award 2014 (Organization) on The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, for its outstanding contribution made towards excellence.
- Great Place to Study Certification 2017-18 by GPTS Research Institute.
- Business India- 16
ICFAI University (IFHE) Hyderabad Courses
|B.Tech||Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
Eligibility: 60% marks in 10+2 + ATIT/ JEE Score + Counselling
Duration: 4 Years
|MBA/ EMBA||Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations, Information Technology & Systems, Analytics
Eligibility: Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% Marks + CAT/ CMAT / XAT Score
Duration: 2 Years
|B.Arch||Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% Marks + NATA Score
|B.Sc||Specializations: Mathematics, Physics
Eligibility:50% marks is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English + ATIT Score
Duration: 3 Years
|M.Tech||Specializations: Data Analytics, IoT, Product Design, Machine Learning, Robotics
Eligibility: 60% aggregate or equivalent in B.Tech + GATE
Duration: 2 Years
|BBA||Specializations: Finance, Marketing, HRM, IT & Systems, Entrepreneurship
Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks + Merit
Duration: 3 Years.
|BBA-LLB & BA-LLB||Eligibility:10+2 with 50% marks + ILSAT
Duration: 5 Years
|LLM||Specializations: Corporate and Commercial laws, Tax Laws, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Eligibility:Graduate with 50% marks + ILSAT(PG) Score
Duration: 1 Year
|Ph.D||Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Law
Eligibility: M.Tech Degree/ Master Degree + M.Tech Degree/ Master Degree/ UGC/ JRF examination/ NET/SLET/ Ph.D Entrance Test by ICFAI University.
ICFAI University (IFHE) Hyderabad Admissions 2020
Candidates shall have to apply to the programs through online mode. There are different admission procedures for courses in different Schools.
For UG courses, candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent. For PG programs, candidates should have a valid Bachelor’s degree. Candidates applying for Ph.D programs must have a postgraduate degree.
Admission to Ph.D is granted on the basis of a valid score in RAPT/UGC/CSIR-JRF-NET /GATE. A valid score in ATIT/ JEE Main is mandatory for admission in the B.Tech/B.Sc program offered by the institution. For admission to BBA LLB/ BA LLB candidates must have a valid score in ILSAT/CLAT.
How to Apply?
ICFAI Hyderabad follows a simple application process for admission to all the programs. In order to register for any course offered by IFHE, candidates can apply in both online/offline modes by following the steps below given steps:
- Log on to official institute website
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ under the concerned program
- Follow the instructions and fill in the Registration Form
- Pay the application fee of INR 600 and submit the duly filled form along with required documents.
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from the official website.
- and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of INR 600 towards the cost of the application in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee” payable atHyderabad.
Read more: ICFAI University (IFHE) Hyderabad Admission
ICFAI University (IFHE) Hyderabad Placements
The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (IFHE) University Hyderabad has an impeccable track record of achieving excellent placements every year, with top companies visiting the campus to recruit its students. Regular training programs for soft skills, technical skills, and expert talks are organized to improve the employability of students.
Industry- Placement meets and personality development workshops are organized. All the students are provided necessary guidance so that they become empowered to make informed decisions regarding careers.
Some of the recruiters which frequently visit the university campus during placement sessions are Accenture, Amazon.com, BelcoSys, Cognizant, CRISIL, Deloitte, Edutech, Havells India, HDFC Bank, HSBC, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Wipro Technologies, Indian Navy Infosys, Laurent & Bennon, Polaris, Reliance Group, TATA Group and many more.
ICFAI University (IFHE) Hyderabad Facilities
Classrooms: All classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with modern visual aids and are Wi-Fi enabled.
Library: The central library has a collection of 75582 documents, where you can subscribe to 46 International Journals and 62 National Journals and Access is also enabled to 5000+ Journals through the databases.
Hostel: At IFHE, Hyderabad Hostel Facilities are available to both male and female candidates. The University offers 1179 double, 206 single and 24 studio apartment accommodation for boys. Moreover, 953 single and 68 studio apartment accommodation for girls are also available.
Sports: The University have both well equipped indoor and outdoor sports facilities. The indoor facilities include games like chess, table tennis, and carom etc. Whereas, the outdoor facilities include games like cricket, football with best equipments.
Transport: Transport facility for day scholars is provided from city to campus on a payment basis.
Admission Test for ICFAITech (ATIT) is an All India Admission Test conducted by IcfaiTech, IFHE, Hyderabad for students seeking admission into the 4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3-year Integrated B.Sc Programs.
ATIT 2020 is an aptitude test conducted in the following modes.
(1) Online Test: Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The test will be conducted in two phases and is of 3 hours duration and is conducted in 2 sessions per day at about 100 cities all over India. (Test centers list is given on page 5).
(2) Offline Test: Paper Based Test (PBT) format. The test is of 3 hours duration and conducted only at IcfaiTech Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
Both online & offline tests constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and logical reasoning in multiple-choice format. The question paper pattern is given below and the syllabus is given in the website www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech.
ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT 2020)
- Admission Procedure for BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) Admission Procedure for applicants applying based on ILSAT 2020.
- Applicants seeking admission into the BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) programs need to appear and achieve the score in the ‘ICFAI Law School Admission Test’ (ILSAT 2020), conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. Alternatively, CLAT 2019 / LSAT 2019 examination scores are also accepted. For details please refer to the information in Application Form.
- ILSAT 2020 is an aptitude test conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) format.
Ques. How is the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education?
Read More: IFHE Reviews
Ques. How are the placements of ICFAI Business School?
The top recruiters for ICFAI Business School placements 2017 included ABSYZ Software Consulting, HCL Technologies, Pathfinder Publications, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, HDFC AMC, PNB Housing Finance, Hettich, Apollo Pharmacy, etc.
Ques. How is B.Tech from ICFAI Hyderabad?
Ques. Is ICFAI Hyderabad good to do a BTech in computer science?
Ques. What rankings have ICFAI Law school earned so far? Should I join this college?
- The ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked ' 3rd among TOP LEADING LAW SCHOOLS of SUPER EXCELLENCE' among Government and Private law colleges in India by CSR-GHRDC.
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 1st among the Best Promising Law School in India - Higher Education Review 2018 & 2019.
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 2nd among Top Law Schools of Southern India - CSR GHRDC 2018
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 3rd among Top Law Schools - India Today
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad ranked 4th among Top Law Schools of Eminence in India - GHRDC
Ques. What documents should I submit for the B.Arch admission?
- 10th Class Marks Sheet and qualifying certificate
- 10+2 or 10+3 Marks Sheet and qualifying certificate (in case the candidate is applying before the announcement of results of the qualifying examination, he/she may submit a Bonafide Certificate of his/her current school/college).
- NATA/ JEE Mains Scorecard
- Duly Filled in Application Form
Ques. What are the average and highest packages at the ICFAI in Hyderabad?
|Department||Average Package||Highest Package|
|IBS (ICFAI Business School)||All: INR 6.9 LPA Top 10%: INR 12.40 LPA Top 25%: INR 9.95 LPA||Domestic: INR 16.50 LPA International: INR 47.50 LPA|
|ITS ( Faculty of Science & Technology)||INR 3.37 LPA||INR 15 LPA|
Ques. Does IBS provide any certificate courses?
|Operations & IT||Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Supply Chain Sourcing & Inventory Analytics, Quality Analytics, Business Intelligence & Analytics, and Project Management.|
|Marketing||Digital Marketing Analytics, Retail Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Sales Analytics, and Managing Products & Brands.|
|Human Resource||Human Resource Analytics|
|Finance||Banking & Financial Services Analytics, Financial Analytics, Accounting Analytics, and Credit Risk Analytics|
Ques. Does ICAFI Hyderabad offer distance education?
Ques. Can I withdraw my name from distance MMS once I get admission?