JNAFAU offers a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level programmes related to Fine Arts, Planning and Architecture.
- Applications are made available online on the official university website following the release of an official admission notification.
- Selection to B.Tech is done on the basis of EAMCET entrance examination.
- For B.Arch, admission is done on the basis of NATA or JEE Paper II entrance examination.
- Selection to M.Tech and M.Arch is done on the basis of PGECET.
- Admission to UG, PG and Ph.D. courses is done on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the university.
- For Ph.D. in Applied Arts, candidates are selected on the basis of Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university.