JNTU, Kakinada (JNTUK) invites application form for UG/PG programs (under NRI/FN/PIO categories). JNTUK is also inviting application form for Admission into JNTU-BTH for 6-years International Collaborative Program (ICP) - ( B.Tech. & B.S+M.S). The deadline to apply for both UG/PG (under NRI/FN/PIO categories) and ICP is extended upto Nov 20, 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is a public university. This university at the time of its establishment in 1946 was known as The College of Engineering, Vizagapatnam. University College of Engineering, Kakinada was ranked 317 among universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019. JNTUK has three constituent colleges:
- University College of Engineering, Kakinada
- University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram
- University College of Engineering, Narasaraopet.
JNTUK Important Dates
|Registration Deadline for UG/PG (under NRI/FN/PIO categories) and ICP||20 Nov, 2020|
|Location||Kakinada, East Godavri District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1946|
|Campus Area||110 acres|
|Ranking||317 MHRD Ranking for Universities.|
|Application||Online and Offline|
Universities many offers like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, MBA, and MCA program. With UG and PG courses JNTUK also offers research program Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in various streams.
The university offers these courses from various specialized campuses such as:
- School of Management Studies
- School of Health Sciences and Research
- School of Pharmacy Life Sciences Research
- School of Renewable Energy & Environment
- School of Food Technology
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Soft Skills & Public Relations
Read about JNTUK Courses & Fee
|B.Tech||Rank secured in EAMCET a test conducted by Telengana State Council of Higher Education. Or Three year diploma holders with engineering common test ranking.|
|M.Tech||Scores of GATE or PGECET\GPAT\ICET will be taken into consideration.|
|MBA||Scores of ICET will be taken into consideration.|
Click here JNTUK Admission
The university doesn’t provide any scholarships to the students. However, a portal JNTU World gives the list of scholarships given by the government and how can their students apply for it. Some of the scholarship programs mentioned are as follows:
- Minority Scholarship mostly known as MOMA Scholarship is one of the most popular scholarship programs around the country.
- This scholarship program is provided to the minority community students only. Every year 60000 minority group students benefit from this scholarship.
- An amount of 30000 is given to the students directly to their account i.e. direct benefit transfer (DBT).
Telangana E-Pass Scholarship
- Government provides post-matriculation scholarship to the students who are in need of it.
- For the scholarship student must be class X pass.
- Post matriculation studies includes ITI, Polytechnic, professional courses, graduate, and post-graduate courses, Ph.D.
- Candidates from backward Castes are eligible such as ST or SC with Annual Income Less than 2 Lakhs.
- Scholarship students have to maintain 75% of marks in each semester.
- Students for part time courses are not eligible for this position.
- Scholarships are not provided to the students joining training courses.
Also Check JNTUK Scholarships
Ques. How can I check JNTUK Result 2020?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It conducts semester as well as annual examinations. Students can check their results by visiting the official website of the university. Click on the ‘Result’ tab and a list of results will be displayed on the screen. Select your respective result link and enter your Hall Ticket number. Your result will be displayed on the screen and you can download the same for future references.
Ques. What was the cut off for B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
Ans. The opening and closing rank for both males and females was 1288 and 4905 respectively.
Ques. What was the average placement package offered to the students?
Ans. The average salary package offered to students was INR 4.2 LPA. Most of the students who get recruited belong to field of Computer Science Engineering.
Ques. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch?
Ans. Admission to the course is granted on the basis of a valid NATA score.