Latest Update: KL University Guntur admissions are held in two phases. The first phase for the KLU admissions 2020 was successfully completed in December 2019. The second phase of the admissions was conducted in April 2020. The counseling for admission started in the month of May 2020 and classes are now going on since the first week of June 2020.
KLU Admission Dates 2020
|Event||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates|
|Issue of application form||September 9, 2020||September 9, 2019|
|Last date of receipt of filled-in Application||December 10, 2019||April 5, 2020|
|Issue of online admit cards||December 13, 2019||April 7, 2020|
|Exam date of KLEEE 2020||December 16, 2019, to December 22, 2019||April 9, 2020, to April 13, 2020|
|Announcement of KLEEE result||January 4, 2020||April 20, 2020|
|Date of counseling||First week of May 2020||First week of May 2020|
|Commencement of classes||First week of June 2020||First week of June 2020|
KL (Deemed to be) University offers various courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctorate levels. The university also offers Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech by Research programs in different specializations. KL (Deemed to be) University follows a common application process for all the courses. Students can apply online or offline on the payment of INR. 1000/- as application fee.
- B. Tech, Integrated B.Tech, and B.Arch admissions are based on the marks in Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the university itself, followed by a counseling session.
- Candidates with a valid score in JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ EAMCET or any other state-level engineering entrance examination are also eligible for admission.
- NATA qualified candidates can also apply for the B.Arch program.
- For the B.Pharm program, the candidates have to secure a valid rank in AP EAMCET or any other state-level entrance.
- B.Sc/ BHM/ BCA/ BBA & LL.B admissions are granted on the basis of performance in the university-based entrance followed by an interview.
- Merit is the only criteria to secure admission in BA with IAS Training.
- M.Tech admissions are based on academic performance except for M. Tech in Atmospheric Science for which KL (Deemed to be) University conducts a special entrance test.
- Candidates have to pass in KLUMAT/APICET/CAT/MAT or XAT to secure admission in MBA courses.
- M.Sc admissions are offered on the basis of marks in the last qualifying examination followed by an interview.
- KL (Deemed to be) University conducts a separate written test (Entrance Ph.D.) and interviews to offer admission in M.Phil and Ph.D. programs while UGC NET/ CSIR JRF/ GATE or SLET qualified candidates can also apply for admission.
Read More: KL University Fees Structure
KL (Deemed to be) University Admission Highlights
|Name of the University||Koneru Lakshmaiah (Deemed to be) University|
|Type of the University||Private|
|Status of the University||Deemed to be|
|Basic Admission Criteria||KL (Deemed to be) University EEE/ EAMCET/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced: B.Tech|
|KL (Deemed to be) University EEE/ NATA: B.Arch|
|KLUMAT /CAT/MAT/XAT/ICET: MBA|
|M.Sc/ MA/ M.Com: Merit-Based|
|Written Test and Interview: BBA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BHM|
|Written Test (+ Interview: M.Phil/ Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline both|