Latest Updates: The online registration for admission to B.Tech course of DTU has started. The last day to apply for admission is October 9, 2020. The fee for registration is INR 1500. For admissions, DTU will soon release the Common Rank List (CRL) on the basis of JEE Score.
DTU Expected Cutoff 2020
|Mathematics & Computing||13894|
|Electronics and Comunication Engineering||17765|
|Electonics and Communication Engineering||17765|
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is one of the leading universities in India. At present, it offers B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, MBA and Ph.D. programs in various specializations. In the year 2018-19, Delhi Technological University (DTU) has established its new campus in East Delhi by the name of University School of Management & Entrepreneurship (USME) which offers BA (H) Economics and BBA courses.
- Admission to BA (H) Economics and BBA courses offered by USME is based on the performance in qualifying examination.
- B.Tech (Regular) admission is based on a valid score in JEE Main followed by Joint Admission Counselling.
- DTU conducts its own entrance test named Common Entrance Examination (CEE) to offer admission in B.Tech (Evening) & B.Tech (Lateral) programs.
- Admission to B.Des. is given on the basis of UCEED score.
- GATE is the only criteria to secure admission in M.Tech course.
- MBA admission is granted on the basis of a valid score in CAT followed by GD and Interview.
- Ph.D. admission is granted on the basis of Screening Test and Interview conducted by DTU.
- CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ JEF or DBT qualified candidates are exempted from the Screening Test but they have to appear in the interview round.
|Top Courses||Eligibility||Course Fees||Links|
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks||INR 6,64,000/-||Click Here|
|MBA||Bachelkor’s degree with 60% marks in aggregate||INR 3,32,000/-||Click Here|
|BBA||Passed 10+2 with 50% marks||INR 2,46,000/-||Click Here|
|BA (Hons)||Click Here|
|B.Des||Passed 10+2/PUC/Intermediate Examination/HSC Vocational Examination||INR 6,64,000/-||Click Here|
You may also read: Delhi Technological University (DTU) Placement
DTU Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the University||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|University Type||Non-Affiliating Teaching-cum-Research University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||B.Tech: JEE Main|
|B.Tech (Evening/ Lateral): Entrance Test by DTU (CEE)|
|BA (H) Economics/ BBA: Economics: Merit-Based|
|MBA: CAT Score+ GD/ Interview|
|EMBA: Work Experience & Interview|
|Ph.D.: Screening Test and Interview|
|Application Mode||B.Tech/ BA (H) Economics/ BBA/ MBA: Online|
|Ph.D./ B.Tech (Evening)/ EMBA: Offline|
|Counselling||Joint Admission Counselling (JAC)|
Also,check DTU Courses & Fee Structure