Latest Updates: DU to conduct an Open House for UG applicants on October 5 for admissions that begin from October 12. Read Here for more information. The last date for updating class XII marks for UG applicants ends on October 5. NTA has released DUET Answer Key for 2020. Read Here. Applicants for both UG and PG can check their responses and also challenge their responses. St. Stephen’s College has activated its PG Registration Link for 2020 Admission on September 25. Read More. DU Colleges have started rolling out seat matrix for UG 2020 Admission. While DU has released seat matrix for PG and Sports Admissions 2020. Delhi University would release first cut off October 12 onwards. However, the St Stephen’s College on September 15 released its BA (Hons.) cut off list for 2020.
Delhi University (DU) is a public central collegiate university which offers admission in multiple specializations under various undergraduate (UG) courses (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech) and postgraduate (PG) courses (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Tech) on the basis of qualifying degree merit/ Entrance Examination marks. Known for its high standards in teaching and research, Delhi University is one of the largest universities in India with 77 affiliated colleges spread all over Delhi.
- DU admissions for the UG programs include both merit and entrance-based criteria.
- The merit-based selection criteria include courses such as BA, B.Voc, B.Sc, B.Com.
- The entrance-based selection criteria of the university include courses such as BMS, BBS (FIA), BA (Economics), B.Tech, BA (Humanities and Social Sciences), B.El.Ed., B.Sc in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports, MMMC, and Integrated course in journalism.
- PG and doctoral course admissions are based on entrance-exam scores conducted by the university itself.
- DUET 2020 will be conducted in a CBT manner, whereby, the students will appear for the test online.
- The dates for the DUET 2020
- This year while registering students do not have to choose subjects and colleges. They will be eligible for every course and college in DU according to their merit list. Also, the sports trail will not be held.
- For Minority college admission it is mandatory for students to fill out the college form and enter the university registration number. Sikh students will need a certificate from Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee (DSGMC) to authentication for minority status.
- This time University will release 5 cutoffs list. In case seats remain vacant colleges can release 3 more lists. If still, the seat remains vacant then a special cutoff will be released by the college.
- Students need to appear for document verification at the time of the admission process.
|Delhi University UG Admission Through Entrance Test||Delhi University UG Admission||Delhi University PG Admission|
Check all the Courses offered by the University of Delhi