Gujarat National Law University is one of the renowned law universities in India which offers Integrated UG, PG & Doctoral courses. The university currently offers B.A- LL.B. (Honors), B.Com-LL.B. (Honors), B.B.A-LL.B. (Honors), B.Sc.-LL.B. (Honors), B.S.W-LL.B. Honors), each of 5-year duration. At the PG level, the University offers LLM courses in four disciplines and also a Ph.D. course at the doctoral level.
- For applying in integrated LLB courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks.
- Candidates can apply for LLM course if he/she has done an LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. /any other equivalent degree with at least 55%in aggregate
- Admissions to the LLM and LLB courses are granted on the basis of the merit list prepared as per the marks secured by the applicants in the CLAT.
- For admission to the MBA program, candidates must have completed graduation with 55% marks and should have a valid CAT score. Equal weightage is given to the CAT scorecard, Legal aptitude test, GD, and the Academic Performance of the candidate.
- For applying in the Ph.D. course, a candidate should have passed LLM with minimum 55% marks
- Admissions to Ph.D. are granted on the basis of the entrance test conducted by the GNLU. Candidates with a valid score in UGC-NET/SLET are exempted from the admission test.
GNLU was founded in the year 2003 in the heart of Gujarat, Gandhinagar. It is a state university having the approval of BCI and is accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. It has been ranked at the 7th position among the top law colleges in India by NIRF ranking 2020. Also, various reputed firms visit this university to offer placements with satisfactory packages.
GNLU Admissions Highlights 2020
|Name of the University||Gujarat National Law University|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Mode of Application||For LLB &LLM: Online|
|For MBA & Ph.D.: Online and Offline|
|Name of Entrance||For LLB &LLM: CLAT|
|For MBA: CAT|
|For Ph.D.: Exam conducted by GNLU|
|Entrance Exam Mode||Online|