Founded in 1969, Christ University has several campuses across the country which offer quality education in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Management, Computer Science, and Mass Communication. The application form for the majority of UG & PG courses is made available on the official website in the month of December whereas the application process for MBA & Ph.D. is initiated in the month of October.
It offers various UG, PG and M.Phil & Ph.D. programs in General as well as Honours mode at its Bengaluru, Kengeri and Bannerghatta campuses.
- Christ University offers BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, BHM and B.Ed courses at UG level.
- Admission is offered on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and score in Christ University Entrance Test.
- At the PG level, it offers MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, LL.M & M.Tech courses in various disciplines.
- The candidates have to qualify in Christ University Law Entrance Test to secure admission in Law courses.
- The candidates have to qualify in MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GMAT or CMAT followed by GD/PI/Academic performance for admission in MBA.
- M.Phil & Ph.D. admission is based on the score in the entrance test followed by an interview.
Check all the Courses offered by Christ University
Christ University Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the University||Christ University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance-Based|
|Application Mode||Both Online & Offline|
|Name of Entrance||
Christ University Entrance Test: UG & PG
Christ University Law Entrance Test: Law Programs
CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GMAT: MBA
University-Based Entrance Test: M.Phil & Ph.D.