Aspirants seeking admission in 5-year full-time Ph.D. program should meet the following criteria
- A Master's Degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree ) or a 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks in the bachelor’s as well in the master’s degrees. (OR)
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50 percent marks (OR)
- A 4 year / 8 semesters Bachelor's degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice followed by the respective University/Institution. In the case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the respective University/ institution. If a University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks,
- Five percent marks relaxation is given to applicants from SC, ST and PwD categories; i.e., these applicants should have scored at least 50%, 45%, and 60% respectively depending on the qualification that the candidate has acquired.
Candidate must appear in GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET)