Latest Update: Admission to most of the courses at CUTM is based on CUEE scores. The application process for CUEE 2020 has begun and the last date to apply for the same is October 31, 2020. Ph.D. Admission 2020 is complete for the June entry. The university will soon announce the December entry 2020 dates.
Centurion University Admission 2020
|Last date to apply for CUEE 2020||October 31, 2020|
|CUEE 2020 exam date||To be notified|
|CUEE 2020 result declaration||To be notified|
|CUTM Admission 2020 start date||To be notified|
|CUTM Admission 2020 last date||To be notified|
Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Bhubaneswar is ranked 55th for Private MBA by Outlook. The university provides 100% placement assistance and globally accredited employability training. CUTM, Bhubaneswar offers degree programs in the discipline of Technology, Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration, etc. Centurion University has two campuses which are as follows:
- Centurion University of Technology and Management, Paralkhemundi – Read more
- Centurion University of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam – Read more
Centurion University Highlights
|Established | University Type||2010 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A’ grade & UGC|
|Entrance Exam||National-level: CUEE, GATE, JEE Main, NET, CAT, XAT, and MAT
|Types of Programs | No. of Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma | 52+|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 600|
|Top Recruiters||Dassault systemes, Flipkart India, Infosys Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd|
|Campus Area||150+ acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 82600-77222|
Centurion University Constituent Colleges
- School of Engineering and Technology
- M.S Swaminathan School Of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Fishery Sciences(B.F.Sc
- School Of Management
- School Of Vocational Education and Training
- School Of Applied Sciences
- School Of Paramedics & Allied Health sciences
- School of Architecture Planning and Design
- School of Design and Planning
- School of Forensic Sciences
- School of Media & Communication
- School of Mines
- School Of Pharmacy and Life Science
Centurion University Courses
The university offers more than programs in the field of science, commerce, and journalism. The following tables indicate the name of the courses, their duration with eligibility:
|B.Tech||4 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from science stream
At least 45% marks in PCM in 10+2
A valid score in CUEE/ JEE Main
|BBA/B.Com||3 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from Commerce stream with at least 45%|
|B.Design||5 years||Intermediate(10+2) from the Science stream with at least 50% aggregate with mathematics as the main subject.
A valid score in NATA
|B.Sc.(Hons/ Lateral)||3 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from the Science stream with at least 45% marks.
English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects
|Paramedics||3/ 4 Years||
Intermediate (10+2) from the Science stream with at least 45% marks.
|BMC||3 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from any stream with at least 45%|
CUTM Postgraduate and Research level courses with their eligibility
|M.Tech||2 Years||B.Tech graduates with at least 50% in the relevant specialization
A valid score in GATE
|MBA||2 Years||Intermediate graduates in any discipline from with at least 45%
A valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CET
|MMC||2 Years||BMC/BJMC/BA in Journalism graduates with at least 50% of marks, English as a mandatory subject.|
|M.Phil/ Ph.D||2 to 5 Years||Master’s degree in relevant course with at least 55% and a valid score in NET or GATE|
Centurion University Admissions
CUTM admits applicants to each course on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying entrance exam conducted by the university itself. Candidates must register themselves to appear CUEE - Cuenturian University Entrance Exam. follow the subsequent steps to apply, mode of registration is viz:
Step 2: Register yourself by providing a valid phone number and email id, candidates will receive an OTP on their given details
Step 3: Enter the OTP to complete the registration procedure and proceed to apply
Step 4: Enter CUEE Login credentials, the application form will appear
Step 5: Fill in the form with correct details and upload required documents
Step 6: Choose your desired courses and proceed towards payment method
Step 7: Make a payment of INR 600 through Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking
The candidates will receive payment receipt with notification of completion of the application procedure, applicants must save the receipt for future requirement.
Step 1: Visit the nearby CUTM campuses (CTUM Paralakhemundi or CTUM Jatni) and avail the application form OR the form can also be downloaded from the official website
Step 2: Fill in the form carefully, with correct details
Step 3: Attach the required self-attested documents and affix colored pp size photograph
Step 4: Make a DD - Demand Draft of INR 600
Step 5: Post the form to the following Centurian University address
Pin - 752050, Odisha)
CUTM UG Courses Selection Procedure
- Admission to BBA, B.Com, and B.Sc.(Paramedics/ General/ Hons/ Lateral) are based on marks obtained in past qualifications and CUEE followed by counseling procedure.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in past qualifications and rank in CUEE or JEE Main followed by counseling procedure.
- Admission to B.Design is done on the basis of marks obtained in intermediate(10+2) and in NATA followed by a counseling procedure.
CUTM PG Courses Selection Procedure
- Admission to MBA specializations are based on candidates’ marks in intermediate graduate and CUEE/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT
- M.Tech applicants will be admitted on the basis of their marks in B.E/ B.Tech and GATE.
- Admission to the MMA course is based on the applicants rank and marks obtained in CUEE.
- Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. courses are based on marks in GATE/ NET followed by a written test and personal interview conducted by the university.
Centurion University Placement
Centurion University has a placement and training cell which focuses on developing as early as possible the students' high potential with different types of training. The placement training starts from the second year to the final year, the cell ensures that the training and development programs are efficient and aligned strategically. Major roles of the placement cell:
- Training in technical courses
- Career counseling
- Life skill development classes
- Soft skill training programs
- Mock interviews and aptitude test
- Interactions with top recruiters
The highest package offered amounts to INR 10 LPA and the average package amounts to INR 2.4 LPA. Some of the top recruiters are:
Centurion University Scholarship
Scholarships are given to the meritorious students, to students whose family is financially weak and students from SC, ST, OBC & Minority communities. Types of scholarships offered by the university or at the state/ central level are listed below:
- E-KALYAN Scholarship offered by Jharkhand State Welfare Department
- Merit cum means the Medhabruti Scholarship Department of Higher Education (DHE) Odisha.
- Times of India Scholarship
- LIC Scholarship
- Schneider Scholarship
- CRPF Employees Ward Financial help for Education
- Indian Railways Employees Ward Financial Assistance for Education
- Wards of Beedi/ Cine-Worker Financial Assistance for Education
- Prime Minister Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship
- AICTE-Sakshma Scholarship
- AICTE-Pragati Scholarship
- National Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship – Bihar
- Post-Matric Scholarship – Tripura
- Post-Matric Scholarship – Chattisgarh
- Post-Matric Scholarship (Brahmin Student Only) – Andhra Pradesh
- Ministry of Human Development (DHE) New Delhi
- Prerana Scholarship – Odisha
- Medhabruti Scholarship – Odisha
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
Check: CUTM Odisha Scholarships
Centurion University Facilities
The university provides all the requisite facilities to the students whether it be academic or accommodative. Some of the facilities are described below-
- he University library has a collection of a comprehensive assortment of over 50,000 books covering totally different studies.
- It has 12942 titles & 53745 volumes.
- The library subscribes to 84 national and 29 international journals and 56 magazines.
- More than 5,000 electronic journals like- IEEASPP, ELSVIER, J-GATE, ASTM & DL etc.
Medical Facilities: A Health Centre as well as woman Doctors square measure conducted sporadically for all students and employees. The establishment incorporates a tie-up with putative hospitals for emergency cases.
Transport: The university has 13 buses for convenient mobility of students and staff members.
Civic Amenities: The campuses have their own civic facilities like a water system, sewerage and electrical with the provision of high-powered still generators to confirm uninterrupted power provide in each of the buildings. The associate communication system connects offices and hostels within the field to facilitate the free flow of communication.
Centurion University FAQs
Ques. What is CUEE?
*Maximum marks - 180
*Duration - 3 hours
*Section - 3
Candidates satisfying their eligibility as per CUEE Results will be considered for counseling procedures.
Check: The procedure of downloading CUEE Admit card
Ques. Does the CUTM provides accommodation facilities?
Ans. CUTM, Bhubaneswar is a residential university and has 6 hostels for boys and 2 for girls. These hostels are within the campus premises which provide comfortable accommodation.
Check: CUTM Bhubaneswar Hostel Fees
Ques. Does Centurion University assists in education loan?
Ans. Yes, CUTM assists in education loan. The university has tied up with Oriental Bank, IDBI and UBI for providing education loan to students.
Ques. Does the college provide accommodation facilities?
Ans. Yes, the college provides accommodation facilities. There are 7 hostels under Centurion University. The fee for each hostel including mess is INR. 65,000/- (Per Year).
Ques. What are the courses under which the University provides lateral entry?
Ans. The courses under which the college provides lateral entry are:
- B.Tech (LE)
- Diploma (LE)
- B.Sc Radiology (LE)
- B.Sc MLT (LE)
- B.Pharm (LE)
Ques. Are admissions based on the entrance test?
Ans. The admissions are not based on entrance tests, rather they are merit-based. For admission and fee, related queries can check at CUTM Admission.
Ques. Is the fee refundable for the course if someone does not want to take admission?
Ans. Yes, the fee is refundable depending on the time:
- After Stage I and Before Stage II :
The entire payment will be refunded after deducting a counseling fee of Rs. 3000 for all university courses. The admission will be automatically cancelled.
- After Stage II :
50% of the academic fee, 100% of the residence fee will be refunded if the student withdraws within 7 days of the granting of the formal admission.25% of the academic fee, 50% of the residence fee will be refunded if the student withdraws within 15 days of formal admission counseling. After then, no fee will be refunded.
Ques. Which companies visit the campus for recruitment?
Ans. There are many companies with which the University has good tie-ups. Some famous recruiters which visit the campus for placement are Google, JustDial, Byju’s, Infosys, Flipkart, L’Oreal, MICRON, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, etc. There are 50+ companies that visit the campus.
Ques. What is the eligibility and duration of a diploma in Computer Science?
Ans. The eligibility for a diploma course in Computer Sc. is 10+2 with Mathematics, Science, and English as main subjects with an aggregate of minimum 50%.
The duration of the course is 3 years.
Ques. Does University provide scholarships to students at the time of admission?
Ans. The scholarships provided to students are mainly merit-based. The university provides many scholarships some are :
|Board||10% Scholarship||15% Scholarship|
|Odisha||(50-59)% Marks||60% Or Above Marks|
|AP||(70-79)% Marks||80% Or Above Marks|
|CBSE/Others||(50-59)% Marks||60% Or Above Mark|
|Diploma Eligibility 2020-2021||BBSR & Gopalpur|
|Diploma Entrance Exam conducted by CUTM team-Top 2 students ( 1 for BBSR campus 1 for Gopalpur campus)||Free study|