NLU, Jodhpur offers BBA + LLB (Hons.) and BA + LLB (Hons.) under its five-year integrated UG programs; MBA in Insurance Risk Management and Insurance along with one-year L.L.M. degree in two streams viz. Corporate Law and IPR under its PG program. Additionally, the university also offers Ph.D., LL.D./ D.Sc./ D.Litt. courses as well.
National Law University (NLU) was established in the year 1999 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- The application process conducted by the university is offline.
- Selection of the candidates in BBA+LLB (Hons.) and BA+LLB (Hons.) program is strictly on the basis of CLAT and satisfying the eligibility criteria of passing 10+2.
- Selection of the candidates in MBA is based on merit in last qualifying exam.
- Only candidate with B.E./B.Tech, in Engineering (excluding Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Communication/ CS and IT) can apply for MBA Insurance Risk Management.
- L.L.M. selection is based solely on the results of CLAT given applicant has LLB or five-year integrated LLB (Hons.) degree.
- Admission to Ph.D. offered by NLU, Jodhpur is done on the basis of the National Level Entrance Test conducted by the university.
- Admission in LL.D./ D.Sc./ D.Litt requires a Ph.D. or equivalent degree and selection is based on merit and research publications.
Highlights of NLU, Jodhpur Admissions 2020
|Name of the Institute||National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Name of the Entrance||CLAT National Level Entrance Test (NLET)|
|Entrance Mode||Online and offline|