Uniraj released the answer key for PIMMAT 2020 on September 28, 2020. PIM MAT was conducted on September 27. Candidates can submit challenges on email@example.com till October 1. Final Answer key to be released on October 2. Check Schedule Here
The Rajasthan University LLB examination date has been postponed until further notice. The admit card for the BA final examination 2020 has been released on 12 September.
The second merit list for Rajasthan University undergraduate admission 2020 has been released on 12 September. 11 days earlier, on 1 September, the undergraduate admission final list was released.
The last date to submit the fees for the first admission list was 10 September, while the final day of submission of fees for the second admission list was 16 September.
The application window for undergraduate programmes was open from 29 July to 24 August.
The cut-offs for admission to some of the major programmes for 2020-21 are: BA (Honours) Economics- 95.75; BA (Honours) English- 95.25; B.Com (Honours): 95.25; B.Sc (Honours) Mathematics- 94.75; and B.Sc (Honours) Physics- 94.
The admission process of Rajasthan University has a number of stages: online registration, selection of college and course, verification of papers, approval of admission by the college, and online payment of admission fee.
For most of the colleges affiliated with the university, admission is largely based on performance in the class 12 examination. However, for 14 undergraduate programmes, admission takes place through an entrance test.
The university is accredited with an 'A' grade by NAAC and is approved by the UGC and has 9 Faculties,37 Departments and18 Research Centre.
Admission at University of Rajasthan is done on the basis of entrance examination for PG and doctoral programmes.
While, admission into the undergraduate programmes are granted on the basis of merit, except for law programmes for which students are required to appear for RULET and ULET entrance examination conducted by the university.
The university offers the following courses at different levels :
- Undergraduate - B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc, B. Mus, L.L.B, B. A. L.L.B,
- B. P. Ed. and B.L.I.S programmes are offered at the undergraduate level.
- Postgraduate - M.A, M.Sc, MBA, MJMC, MCA, M.Com, L.L.M, M.Tech, MSW and MCCA programmes are offered at postgraduate level.
- Diploma - It offers diploma programmes in French, German, Spanish and Persian language.
- PG Diploma & Post PG Diploma - The university offers 13 and 3 specializations in PG & Post PG Diploma respectively.
- Certificate Courses - The certificate courses are offered in Language, Yoga, Medical Astrology and Entrepreneurship.
- Research - The university offers M.Phil and Ph.D programmes under the department of Arts, Commerce, Management, Law, Science, Engineering and Technology.
University of Rajasthan is a state university, established in 1947. It’s central Campus is spread over 338.14 acres in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The university has completed its journey of 7 decades and is a hub of higher education in Rajasthan and other parts of the countries.
The University also offers scholarships to the students who do well in academics, namely - Prof. V.N. Pathak Memorial need cum merit Scholarship, Rukmani Devi Mishra Scholarship.
Smt.Vimla Gupta Memorial Scholarship.
|Jaipur National University||80,000 INR||Click Here|
|Central University of Rajasthan||20,450 INR||Click Here|
University of Rajasthan Highlights 2020
|Name of the Institute||University of Rajasthan|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|