The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University, located in West Tripura was established in 2004. The institute is approved by UGC, NCTE and Distance Education Council (DEC).
ICFAI University offers career oriented UG, PG, PG Diploma and Research courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Education, Engineering, Computer Application, Law and Business Administration. It also offers distance courses in various disciplines.
- Students can apply online on ICFAI University site for admissions to the desired course.
- For admission to UG courses, they must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates who have passed their Bachelor’s in concerned disciplines are eligible for admissions to Master’s program.
- They must have obtained Mater’s in the concerned disciplines with minimum 55% aggregate marks for admission to PhD program.
- Selection to all the Law courses (LLB & LLM) are made through national/ state/ university level law entrance examination such as LSAT or CLAT.
- For B.Tech courses candidates are admitted through ITSAT/ Tripura JEE/ JEE Mains.
- Admissions to all other UG and PG courses are merit based through the application screening and interview of the candidate.
- 25% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the State of Tripura in any course of ICFAI University, Tripura.
Read more: ICFAI University Courses and Fees
|Name of institute||ICFAI University|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance & Merit Based|
|Name of entrance exam||ICFAI Law School Admission Test (LSAT)|
|Common Law Admissions Test (CLAT)|
|ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT|
|Last date to apply||July 14, 2020|
ICFAI UG Admissions 2020
ICFAI offers an array of courses at undergraduate level in the streams of Arts, Science, Education, Engineering, Computer Application, Law and Business Administration. Along with the Bachelor’s courses, the institute also offers five years integrated courses in Computer Application and Law.
Admission to B.Tech courses are based on ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT)/ Tripura JEE/ JEE Mains, whereas admissions to Law courses are through Law School Admission Test (LSAT)/ Common Law Admissions Test (CLAT). For other courses, admissions are directly based on the merit list issued by the admission cell of the institute based on the interview.
For admission to B.Tech program, candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with at least 45% aggregate marks.
Minimum academic qualification for B.Ed is Bachelor’s/ Master’s in any stream with 55% aggregate marks. For the other courses, candidates with minimum 45% marks in any stream in class 12th are eligible to apply.
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||Passed 10+2 with with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and minimum 45% aggregate marks||ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT)/ Tripura JEE/ JEE Mains followed by counseling|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|B.Ed||General||Bachelor’s/ Master’s in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks||Merit based|
|Mentally Retarded (MR)|
|LLB||Law||Bachelor’s/ Master’s in any discipline with 45% aggregate marks||ICFAI Law School Admission Test (LSAT)/ Common Law Admissions Test (CLAT)|
|BCA||Computer Applications||Minimum 45% marks in any stream in class 12th||Merit based|
- Candidates must present the original as well as self attested copies of the academic qualification certificates and domicile certificate at the time of document verification during final phase of admission.
- Those who hold Diploma in Engineering with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for B.Tech Lateral Entry Admissions.
ICFAI PG & PGDM Admissions 2020
At post graduate level, ICFAI offers Master’s in Business Administration, Arts, Computer Applications, Law, Mathematics and Library & Information Science. It also offers PG Diploma in Yoga and Library Automation & Networking.
Admissions to all the postgraduate courses are through merit list by the institute issued after interview. Candidates who hold Bachelor’s in concerned disciplines are eligible for admissions.
For admissions to Master’s in Law (LLM), candidates must have a valid ICFAI Law School Admission Test. Only the candidates with Bachelor’s in Law with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for LLM.
|MBA||General||Bachelor’s in any discipline with 45% aggregate marks||Interview followed by issue of Merit List|
|Health Care Management|
|English||Bachelor’s in any discipline with 45% aggregate marks and 40% marks in English|
|MCA||Computer Application||Bachelor’s in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects in class 12th|
|LLM||Law||LLB / Integrated LLB with 55% aggregate marks||ICFAI Law School Admission Test|
|M.Sc||Mathematics||Graduation in Mathematics with 40% marks||Interview followed by issue of Merit List|
|M.Lib.I.Sc||Library & Information Science||Bachelor’s in any discipline|
|Library Automation & Networking||Bachelor’s in Library & Information Science|
- Candidates who have results awaiting can also apply for admission. They have to report for document verification at ICFAI Tripura on August 1, 2020.
ICFAI PhD Admissions 2020
The institute offers full time research courses in four disciplines for which admissions are based on merit through candidate’s score in SLET/ UGC NET/ GATE. Candidates should have obtained Mater’s in the concerned disciplines with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
|PhD||Management||Post graduation in respective disciplines with at least 55% marks||NET/ SLET/ GATE|
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of GATE/NET/SLET entrance exams score.
- Applicants belonging to reserved categories will be given relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Course can be extended up to the duration of maximum 6 years.
ICFAI Distance Learning Courses Admissions 2020
ICFAI offers Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Computer Applications and Master’s in Computer Applications, Investment & Financial Analyst and Business Administration under its Directorate of Distance Education.
Admissions to all the distance courses are merit based. All the above mentioned courses can be extended up to the duration of six years.
|BBA||Business Administration||Passed in any stream in class 12th||Merit Based|
|MIFA||Investment & Financial Analyst||Bachelor’s in any discipline with 45% aggregate marks|
|MCA||Computer Applications||Bachelor’s in Computer Applications/ PGDCA|
ICFAI University Application Process
Candidates can apply online on the official website for admissions to ICFAI University. The steps to apply at ICFAI University are given below:-
- Visit the official website of ICFAI Tripura.
- Select ‘Apply Online’ link under ‘Admissions’ tab at the home page.
- Go through the ‘Online Registration Guidelines’.
- Select the relevant link for application form.
- Proceed to fill personal and academic details.
- Click on submit tab to pay the application fee.
- Application fee for all the courses is INR 300.
- Application fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.