Chaudhary Charan Singh University (former, Meerut University) situated in Meerut in Uttar Pradesh was established in 1965 offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research Program, Diploma, Certificate courses from various departments. Its research projects are UGC, AICTE, CSIR, ICAR , DBT, DST, UPSTC approved and also funded by some central and state government agencies.
- For undergraduate courses like BA, B.Sc. , B.Com, LLB, BLISc, admission is based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
- Moreover, for all other Undergraduate courses, admission is based on the merit of the Entrance Test conducted by Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
- CCS University offers B.Tech. program for 4 year duration where admission is granted on the score in UPSEE followed by counselling.
- Admission to all Post Graduate courses is based on the Merit of the score in the Entrance Test conducted by Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
- Admissions to courses like MCA , MBA(General) will be granted on the basis of UPSEE followed by counselling
- Admission to M.Phil. is based on the Merit score in the Entrance by Chaudhary Charan Singh University followed by the Interview process.
Chaudhary Charan Singh Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the University||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|University Type||State University|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Exams||PG: CCS Entrance Test UG: Merit Based B.Tech, MBA, MCA: UPSEE M.Phil.: CCS Entrance Test + Interview|