Established in 2008, Teerthanker Mahaveer University is a UGC-approved private university, located in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh . The University offers various UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and Research courses in various streams such as Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Journalism, Fine Arts, Language Studies, Jain Studies.
Application forms can be obtained in person from Teerthanker Mahaveer University office or by post upon payment of the required fee. The university prospectus, along with the application form, can also be obtained through speed post/courier or downloaded from the official university website.
Key Points regarding Admission:
- For UG courses, candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board with at least 50% marks
- For PG courses, candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline
- Selection of candidate to the B.Tech and B.Sc programs is done on the basis of marks scored in JEE/UPSEE examination
- In Medical and Dental Courses, the admission is based on the merit list prepared according to NEET scores of the candidate
- MBA admissions are done on the basis of candidate’s score in CAT/CMAT/MAT and performance in the Interview round
- Admission to Ph.D course is done on the basis of performance of candidate in TRAT, entrance test conducted by the University.
- Selection of candidates to the other coursesis done on the basis of the merit based on the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination
TMU Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of University||Teerthanker Mahaveer University|
|Short Name||TMU Moradabad|
|Basic admission criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance-Based|
|Name of Entrance Exams||B.Tech courses and B.Sc: JEE Main/UPSEE score card|
|B.Ed./M.Ed. –TMU Entrance Test|
|MBA-. CAT / CMAT / MAT|
|Medical and Dental courses: NEET|
|PhD: Research Aptitude test|
|Last date to apply||
TMU Entrance Test- June 2020 (Tentative)
Online and Offline
|Entrance exam mode||Offline|