RIMT University was established in the year 1998 in Punjab by the Shri Om Parkash Bansal Educational and Social Welfare Trust. It is located in Gobindgarh, Punjab.
RIMT University offers various UG, PG and Research level programs in the disciplines of science, commerce, arts, law, computer science, paramedics, management, journalism and more under several schools.
- Candidates are required to fill and sign the Admission Form in their own handwriting. The application form must also be duly countersigned by the father or guardian.
- Admission to Ph.D. course in different disciplines will be as per UGC guidelines. The number of seats for each discipline/ school will be notified before entrance exam.
- Candidates applying under Physically Handicapped/ Disabled quota must possess at least 40% disability in order to be eligible to apply under the respective quota.
- Selection of candidates in B.Tech, BCA and MCA is done through LEET counseling, whereas for M.Tech, GATE entrance exam scores are considered.
- Admission to B.Arch is done on the basis of NATA/JEE Main scores.
- Admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses is done on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- For rest of the courses, admission is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Only those candidates who are able to produce original certificates/ testimonials/ documents at the time of counselling will be eligible to take admission to the desired program.
- While selecting the candidates, preference will be given to those students who have appeared in the test conducted by any national government body, i.e. with a valid CET score/ rank.
- Candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit. This is applicable in case of a tie in merit during the selection process.
- Reservation is provided as per norms set by the Central Government.
Read More: RIMT University Fees Structure
Highlights Table of RIMT University
|Name of the University||RIMT University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit/ Entrance Test|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|