Srinivas University, Mangalore is a Private Research and skill-focused University, established in 2013 by Karnataka State Act. Srinivas University is the flagship of 18 Srinivas Group of Institutions started by A. Shama Rao Foundation, Mangalore, India. Srinivas University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses under 10 colleges with about 160 courses in the discipline of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Aviation, Nursing Science and many more.
Srinivas University Highlights
|Approved by||NCTE | UGC | AICTE|
National: JEE Main/ NEET
State: PGCET/ KMAT
University: SUAT/ SUET/ SUCET
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, Bajaj Finserv, Berger, Axis Bank, Cognizant, Decathlon, First Naukri.com|
|Campus Area||45 acres|
|Admission Helpdesk||0824 2412382 | 2444891 | 2422381|
|Address||Srinivas Nagar, Mukka,
Surathkal, Mangalore 574146, India
Srinivas University Courses
Srinivas University offers UG, PG, and Ph.D Courses in the discipline of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Aviation, Nursing Science and many more. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Management & Commerce||BBA, B.Com||MBA, M.Com|
|Hotel Management & Tourism||BHMCT, B.Sc||MBA, M.Sc|
The University offers several specializations in B.Tech. Additionally, the university also offers an M.Tech program at the PG level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the engineering program at UG level is 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in PCM (40% for reserved category candidates), subject to qualifying JEE Main or SUAT conducted by the university.
- Whereas, at the PG level the minimum eligibility to apply is a Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 45% marks and valid marks in GATE.
In the department of Management, the university offers BBA, Dual Degree MBA and MBA programs under various specializations.
- The minimum Eligibility to apply for the Management program at the UG level is 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 along with a valid score in SUAT. At the PG level, minimum eligibility to apply for the MBA program is 50% aggregate marks in Graduation, subject to qualifying SUAT/ KEA-PGCET.
Srinivas Design Courses
The university offers the B.Des program at the UG level and M.Des program at the PG level.
- Candidates applying to the B.Des program must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks along with valid SUAT scores.
- For those applying to the M.Des program, a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks followed by a Personal Interview.
Srinivas Diploma Courses
SU offers a Diploma in Aviation, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality and PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine, Airport & Flight Operations Management and Aviation, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality. It also offers Certificate courses in several specializations.
- For Diploma and Certificate, the candidates must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- For PG Diploma, the candidates must pass Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
Srinivas Ph.D. Courses
The university offers Ph.D. programs in several specializations at the Doctoral level. Minimum Eligibility to apply is a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates). The courses at the Research level are offered on both a Full-Time and Part-Time basis. The final selection is based on the entrance test and a personal interview conducted by the university.
Srinivas University Admission
The admissions are done on the basis of valid marks obtained and cutoff of the university. Follow the steps to fill the online application form:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Go to the ‘More’ section and click on ‘Downloads’.
- Download the application form and take a printout of the same.
- Fill the application form with all the information and pay the online seat reservation fee of INR 15,000 which will be part of the 1st year fee.
- Submit all the required documents along with the application form.
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|JEE Main||Click here|
|B.Sc (Allied Health Science)/ B.Sc (Hotel Management)/ BHMCT/ BPT||SUET||-|
|Other UG Courses||SUAT||-|
Note: Admission to the MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS/ MDS courses will be on the basis of the rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and counseling/ allotment of seats by KEA and GOK, GOI.
Srinivas University Placement
The Srinivas University has a Campus Training and Placements Team that functions for providing employment to students. Srinivas University follows a Unique Stage Wise Campus Placement Conditioning Process like Earn While You Learn Program, Part-Time OR Temporary Work Placements at Campus and many more. The following are placement highlights of SU:
|CTC||Salary Package (LPA)|
|Highest Package||INR 6.1|
|Median Package||INR 3.8|
|Average Stipend||INR 1.3|
Some of the top employers are Accenture, Bajaj Finserv, Berger, Axis Bank, Cognizant, Decathlon, First Naukri.com, Infosys, KPMG, IDFC First Bank, Robosoft, GEOJIT, Cogent, Ceol and many more.
Srinivas University Scholarship
The university offers the following scholarships to deserving students:
- Merit Scholarships for Karnataka Students: 20-30% discount on Tuition Fee in all courses under Management Quota Except Super specialty, Medical & iNurture Courses (in the first year only).
- General Scholarships for Karnataka Students: 10-15% discount on Tuition Fee in all courses under Management Quota Except Super specialty, Medical & iNurture Courses (in the first year only).
- National Scholarships for Minorities, Scheduled Caste & Tribes from Govt. of India.
- Merit Scholarships for Non-Karnataka Students who have scored above 90% marks in the qualifying exam. 10-15% discount in Tuition Fee in all courses under Management Quota Except Super specialty, Medical & iNurture Courses (in the first year only).
- Chancellor's Merit Scholarship for Teachers/Soldiers Children: 10-20% discount in Tuition Fee in all courses under Management Quota Except Super specialty, Medical & iNurture Courses (in the first year only).
Srinivas University Faculty
The University has 10 Faculties/ Colleges, including:
- College of Engineering & Technology
- College of Management & Commerce
- College of Allied Health Sciences
- College of Computer Science & Information Science
- College of Aviation Studies
- College of Social Sciences & Humanities
- College of Hotel Management & Tourism
- College of Physiotherapy
- College of Education
- College of Nursing Science
Srinivas University FAQs
Ques. What are the specializations offered under the BBA program at Srinivas University?
Ans. Srinivas University offers the following specializations under the BBA program:
- Rural Management
- Crisis Management
- Media Management
- Hospital Administration
- Logistics & Chain Supply Management
- Port, Shipping Management & Logistics
- Public Administration & Governance (integrated with IAS training)
- Integrated USA-CMA
- International Business
- Financial Services
Ques. What are the jobs with the average salary offered to M.Sc Medical Microbiology graduates?
Ans. The following are the job profiles of M.Sc Medical Microbiology graduates along with the average salary is tabulated below:
|Job Profile||Average Salary (INR)|
|Lab Technician||INR 2 Lakhs|
|Medical/Scientific Writer||INR 3.48 Lakhs|
|Research Associate||INR 3.56 Lakhs|
|Microbiologist||INR 2.5 Lakhs|
|Medical Representative||INR 2.94 Lakhs|
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission at Srinivas University?
Ans. The following are the documents required at the time of admission at Srinivas University:
- SU entrance test
- Class XII mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & degree certificate, for PG courses
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste/ Community certificate, as applicable
- Migration Certificate, as applicable
- Aadhar card copy
- Any other document deemed necessary
Ques. Does Srinivas University provide hostel accommodation?
Ans. Yes. Srinivas University provides separate hostel accommodation for boys and girls. The hostels are well furnished with all the amenities and 24/7 security system.
Ques. Why should I join Srinivas University?
Ans. The following are key benefits for joining Srinivas University:
|Strong Placement Support||Global Alumni Network||Affordable Fee Structure & Living Cost||Earn while Learn Opportunities|
|Young & Experienced Faculty Members||Individual Support & Career Advice||Internship Opportunities with leading hospitality brands in India and Abroad||Regularly conducts seminars, conferences at National and International Level|