CMR University (CMRU), Bangalore provides various scholarships under CMR Jnanadhara Trust. The trust awards a number of scholarships to exceptional and highly deserving students from across the University. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit/ means/ demonstrated leadership or sports abilities. A brief about the same is mentioned below:
CMR Sports Scholarship
The CMR Sports Scholarship aims to promote and encourage sports activities both within CMRU, as well as throughout the country. These scholarships are offered at the State Level, the National Level and International Level. Students who have participated in sports competitions including track and field events, athletics, cricket, hockey, basketball, volleyball, swimming, and fencing etc at the State, National and International levels are eligible to apply. Students who have participated in yoga or chess at National and International competitions are also invited to apply.
CMR Memorial Scholarship
The CMR Memorial Scholarships are awarded to students with financial need, as determined by the CMR Scholarship Committee. It is a merit cum means scholarship. This financial aid comes from a dedicated scholarship fund of the CMR Jnanadhara Trust. Any student who comes from an economically weak background, and/or from a rural area is eligible to apply. The applicant must furnish the relevant details as proof of his/her eligibility. A good academic record is a must. Only applications that are complete, and include all relevant documents (as specified below) will be considered.
- A community/income certificate from an official, not below the rank of a revenue inspector.
- Statement of Marks
CMR Leadership Awards
It will be awarded to exceptional students who demonstrate the following behaviors and leadership qualities.
- An all-rounder with a consistent contribution towards academics, sports, co-curricular and other institute related activities.
- Good communication skills and the mark of a leader.
- A sense of maturity, social responsibility and ethical fiber in all his/her actions.
- The student must have followed all policies of the institute, and shown respect towards teaching and non-teaching faculty and staff.
- The student should have set himself as an example to others through his positive attitude, outstanding behavior and conduct.
- The student must be both admired and respected by both his peers and colleagues.
CMR Merit Scholarship
Any undergraduate or postgraduate student with an outstanding academic track record will be considered.
CMRUAT (CMR Entrance Test): B.Tech, MBA, Ba.LLB, B.com LLB, BBA LLB & LLM 5% waiver on the First year fees only.