Maharishi Arvind University is a private university located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is commonly known as MAU and was established by the Government of Rajasthan in the year 2015. The university has got approval from UGC, AICTE as well as NCTE. The university has a total of 9 departments under which it offers undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and diploma programs in different streams. The most popular courses offered by the university are B.Sc, MBA, MCA, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs respectively.
For admissions to MBA and B.Tech programs, valid scores in the CAT and JEE Mains entrance exams are considered respectively. Admission to law courses is done on the basis of MAULET conducted by the university whereas admission to all the other courses is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. For Ph.D courses, the university conducts a written test followed by an interview for selection to the program.
The institute also provides placement facilities to its students. Top recruiters at MAU are Nokia, Samsung, Honeywell, Cipla, Ranbaxy, HDFC Bank, Colgate, Zoho and Verizon.
Maharishi Arvind University Highlights
|Establishment | Institute Type||2015 | Private|
|Set By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Entrance Exam||MAULET, CAT|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D and Diploma|
|Popular Courses||B.Sc, MBA, MCA, Diploma, and Ph.D.|
|Admission Criteria||Merit based and Entrance based|
|Top Recruiters||Nokia, Samsung, Honeywell, Cipla, Ranbaxy, HDFC Bank, Colgate, Zoho and Verizon|
|Campus Area||30 Acres|
|Facilities||Library,hostel,canteen,auditorium,internet centres,indoor games|
Maharishi Arvind University Courses
MAU provides undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, Ph.D. programs as well as diploma programs.
|B.Sc(Hons)||Agriculture||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture as one of the main subjects||On the basis of merit in the qualifying examination|
|Agriculture and MBA|
|LLB||Law||Any Graduate Degree||MAULET Score followed by an interview|
|MCA||Computer Application||Graduate in any stream with Mathematics in 10+2 or Graduation level||On the basis of merit in the qualifying examination|
|MBA||Agriculture Science||Any UG degree||CAT Scores|
|Ph.D||Agriculture Science||Post Graduation||Based on the Entrance Test conducted by MAU followed by an Interview|
|CS & IT||Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)|
|Commerce and Management||Post Graduation|
|Sciences||55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in Post-Graduation in the relevant field|
|Social Science and Humanities||Post Graduation|
|Diploma||High Tech Farming||10th Pass||-|
|Business and Corporate Law||Graduation|
Maharishi Arvind University also offers various other courses in different specializations.
Read More: Maharishi Arvind University Courses and Fees
Maharishi Arvind University Admissions
For UG Programs:
- MAU offers undergraduate programs such as B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture,B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.Sc Agriculture MBA (Agri-Business), BBA-LL.B, LL.B,BCA,BBA,B.Com, B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.A, BPT, B.Tech.
- Students who have passed 12thclass in the relevant category with an aggregate of 50% are eligible to apply for these courses.
- JEE Mains score for admissions to B.Tech is also considered.
- Duration for B.Sc. (Hons.)Agriculture & B.Sc (Hons.)Horticulture is 4 years whereas B.Sc. Agriculture & MBA(AgriBusiness) 5years respectively.
For PG Programs:
- MAU offers 12 postgraduate programs in different streams which are M.Sc in Agriculture Science, MBA(Agri-Business) and General MBA, LL.M, MCA (Lateral entry) and General MCA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.A in education and General M.A , M.Tech, MPT and B.Ed.
- Students with bachelor degrees in the relevant stream are eligible.
- The maximum duration is 2-3yrs based on the course.
- Admissions for management courses are preferred on the basis of CAT scores.
For Ph.D Program:
- MAU offers 7 Ph.D. programs for various departments
- Students who are qualified with a Master’s degree in the relevant field with aggregate marks of 50% are eligible for the MAU Ph.D. admissions.
- GATE/ NET/ SLET or JRF qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
Both online, as well as offline registrations, are available. To apply follow the below steps.
For Online Registration:
- Please visit the official website of MAU.
- Fill the application form, upload passport size photograph, and signature.
- After completion of the form, pay the application fee through NEFT or DD.
- Send the duly filled form along with the required documents and DD to the university address.
For Offline Process:
Students can directly go to the University Campus with all the required documents along with the required application fee in order to register directly.
University Office Address:
Mundia Ramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area,
- Caste Certificate along with Medical Certificate
- 10th class Marks sheet (Original plus xerox copy)
- Transfer Certificate
- Entrance Scorecard
- Aadhaar Card (Attested Copy)
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Conduct Certificate
Read More: Maharishi Arvind University Admission
Maharishi Arvind University Placements
The University Placements are offered to all the candidates through its dedicated Placement Portal which has been specially designed to meet up the requirements of the recruiters and the students. Up to now MAU has successfully placed more than 40,000 students in various National and Multinational companies and is continuously working to bring the best placement opportunities for the students.MAU offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, webinars, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skills Programs, and Counselling Sessions to make the candidate's ready for the placement in the society
Read More: Maharishi Arvind University Placement
Maharishi Arvind University Scholarships
The University offers scholarships to the deserving candidates on the basis of various criteria. Following are the scholarships offered:
- Scholarship cum Admission Test Scores
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship scheme for Wards of Defence Personnel
- Scholarship scheme for Sportsperson
- Scholarship based on the college study
Read More: Maharishi Arvind University Scholarships
Maharishi Arvind University Facilities
It is one of the fastest-growing universities in India, strives for excellence in all domains to provide quality education and world-class facilities to the students. The university provides the students with the best in class campus life in terms of academics, accommodation, and lifestyle.
- Academics: The university has an area of 30 acres surrounded by greenery and pollution-free landmass. The academic blocks consist of labs and classrooms that are featured with hi-tech equipment and resources
- Library: It has a Knowledge and Resource Centre that houses a Central Library consisting of more than 20,000 journals.
- Sports: It promotes all sports activities and participation in competitive sports events. The university has achieved several accolades in sporting events in Rowing, Boxing, Powerlifting, Taekwondo, Rollball, and more at national and international levels.
- Food and Dining: All across the campus there are several food courts and places for students to hang-out. The cafes serve a variety of delicacies and cater to students, faculty, and staff. Mess facility is also available in hostels
- Hostel: Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. The hostels provide many amenities to residents such as the Internet, TV, music room, common room, indoor games, and reading room. Both hostels have fully equipped gyms, separate courts for basketball, volleyball, and attached mess for dining. There is a dedicated and responsive staff that looks after the hostels for boys and girls.
- Health Care: It has a highly qualified medical team that attends to all medical needs of the students, faculty, and staff on campus. The medical team is well equipped and provides an ambulance for emergencies. There is also a pharmacy on campus that offers medicines and other healthcare necessities.
Read More: Maharishi Arvind University Facilities
Maharishi Arvind University Faculty
The faculty of the MAU is highly qualified and supportive too. They interact with each student and give guidance in such a way that there are minimum doubts left to ask. If there are any doubts they conduct doubt sessions every week. Students can ask their doubts by participating in it. All Faculty members have good experience and skills. You can solve your doubt without any hesitation. They have given our best to solve our problems. Different sections are organized to improve personality and confidence. The faculty is basically very well trained and there are 2 faculty for each subject per course. The faculty is well qualified and had a great experience of teaching for more than 10 years. They are very good in nature too and solve all the queries of the students related to the course and they help in every matter.
Read More: Maharishi Arvind University Faculty
Ques. Does the university provide placement training?
Ques. What about faculty members?
Ques. Which are the campus amenities?
Ques. What would happen if I could not submit my documents at admission time?
Ques. Is there any transport facility from the airport, railway station and bus stand?