Indrashil University believes in offering students with quality education without any obstacles. The university has put in place a very efficient scholarship program which helps meritorious and deserving students have better access to their education even if they are facing financial difficulty and are unable to fully pay the prescribed tuition fee.
The Scholarship will be offered to students admitted to the School of Engineering
Students will be offered a tuition fee worth INR 37,500 per semester after considering consolidated scholarship to the students of IU subject to fulfilling the following conditions:
- The student is required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 8.0 in all semesters.
- The student will maintain a minimum attendance of 75% in all the courses of the respective semester.
- The student will not get involved in any indiscipline/anti-university/anti-school activity or behavior in any way.
- If the student is not successful in meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for the scholarships, he/she will not receive a scholarship for the next semester and will be required to pay the full tuition fees as prescribed by the university at the time of admission.
- The scholarship will be reinstated only after meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Students can avail the above-mentioned scholarship if he/she is not receiving any other scholarships.
- The decision and/or change made by the university will be considered to be final.
- The above-mentioned scholarship and all the related discussions or decisions made by the management and any dispute are subject to Mehsana jurisdiction only.