Quantum University was established by the Uttarakhand State Legislature through the Quantum University Act, 2016. The university is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
Quantum University offers B.Tech, B.Tech (Hons), B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.Com., BA, BA (Hons) and BHM courses at UG level. It also offers M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.Sc. courses at PG level. Diploma courses are offered in Technology, Hospitality and Tourism and Health Science departments. The university also offers integrated programs such as B.Tech + MBA, BBA + MBA, BA-LL.B and BBA-LL.B along with M.Phil/ Ph.D. at the Doctorate level.
|Course||Eligibility||Annual Fee (For Outside Uttarakhand candidates)||Links|
|MBA||Graduation||INR 1,92,000||Check Here|
|B.Tech||10+2||INR 1,15,000||Check Here|
|B.Sc||10+2 with 45% marks||INR 48,000||Check Here|
|B.Com||10+2 with 45% marks||INR 53,000||Check Here|
|BBA||10+2 with 45% marks||INR 70,000||Check Here|
- Application form can be filled online or offline on payment of INR 1000.
- Candidate applying for B.Tech/B.Tech (Hons)/ B.Tech + MBA degree should qualify Quantum University Entrance Exam (Q-Care)/JEE Main or any other State Level entrance exam.
- For B.Sc. Animation & VFX/ UI & Graphic Design, the candidates who have qualified NID DAT (Prelims) will be given preference.
- Admission to M.Tech is done on the basis of GATE score.
- Students with CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT score will be given preference for MBA admission.
- Selection to all PG and Diploma programs is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- M.Phil and Ph.D. admission is based on Quantum University Entrance Test followed by an interview round. GATE/ CSIR JRF or UGC NET qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
Read More: Quantum University Fees Structure
Quantum University Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the University||Quantum University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based and Merit Based|
|Application Mode||both Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance Test||B.Tech – Q-Care/JEE (Main)|