SAGE University, Indore is awarded as ‘Top Private University in Central India’ by Hon’ble Vice President Venkaiya Naidu. The university comes under the umbrella of the Sagar Group of Education Society (SAGE). SU Indore offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses under the discipline of Engineering, Law, Management, Journalism, etc.
SAGE University Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2017 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC, PCI, BCI, COA|
National: GATE/ NET/ CLAT/ AILET/ JEE Main/ JEE Main Paper II
University: SEE/ SUET/ Sage Entrance Test
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma & Ph.D.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1600|
|Top Recruiters||HCL, Google, Apple, TATA Consultancy Services, Apollo Munich, Flipkart, Tech Mahindra|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9522578382, 7509333368, 9522578482|
|Location||Kailod Kartal, Indore-Dewas
By-Pass Road, Indore – 452020
SAGE University Rankings and Awards
- Times of India All India Ranking 2020:
- Ranked 4th in Central India and 65th in India among the Top Private Engineering Institute.
- Sagar Group of Institutions is ranked 5th in Central India and 70th in India.
- Outlook 2020 Rankings:
- Three Institutes of SAGE University ranked amongst the Best in India
- Ranked 1st amongst Engineering Law College
- Ranked 1st amongst Emerging Management College by Outlook
- Silicon India Rankings:
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in Central India.
- Ranked 7th Best B-School in India with Best Infrastructure
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in India with Industry Interface
- Ranked 18th Best B-School in India.
- Education World Grand Jury Rankings:
- Ranked 4th in all over India
- Ranked 8th in Design Institutes of India
- Rated amongst Top Engineering Institute with AAAA by DL Digital Learning.
- Awarded ‘Best University of Madhya Pradesh’ by Hon’ble CM Kamal Nath.
- Awarded ‘Leading Private University Award’ by Berg Business Excellence & Research Group Singapore.
- ‘Most Innovative University Award’ by ABP News.
- Received ‘Best University in M.P.’ Award by Highest Education Minister MP Govt. Shri Jeetu Patwari Ji.
Institutes under SAGE University
SAGE university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses under the following institutions:
- Institute of Advanced Computing
- Institute of Agriculture
- Institute of Arts and Humanities
- Institute of Architecture
- Institute of Design
- Institute of Commerce
- Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Institute of Law and Legal studies
- Institute of Management Studies
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute of Biological Sciences
- Institute of Sciences
- Institute of Computer Application
SAGE University Courses
SU Indore offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses under the discipline of Engineering, Law, Management, etc. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Science||B.Sc (Hons.), B.Sc||M.Sc|
|Commerce||B.Com (Hons.), B.Com||M.Com (Hons.)|
|Law||BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLB (Hons.)||LLM|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||BJMC||MJMC|
The University offers several specializations in B.Tech. Additionally, the university also offers an M.Tech program at the PG level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the engineering program at UG level is 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in PCM (40% for reserved category candidates), subject to qualifying JEE Mains or SEE conducted by SAGE University.
- Whereas, at the PG level the minimum eligibility to apply is a B.Tech/ B.E with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in GATE/ NET or SUET.
In the department of Management, the university offers an MBA. The institute offers 19 specializations in the MBA program.
- Minimum Eligibility to apply for the MBA program is 50% aggregate marks in Graduation.
- Valid qualified scores of SEE is compulsory to get admission.
SU Architecture Courses
SU offers the B.Arch program at the UG level.
- Candidates applying to the B.Arch program must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks (English and Mathematics as mandatory subjects) along with valid NATA or JEE Main Paper II scores.
SU Ph.D. Courses
The university offers Ph.D. programs in 4 specializations viz. Agriculture, Management, Advanced Computer and Engineering.
- Minimum Eligibility to apply for Ph.D. in Agriculture is M.Sc Agriculture with Biology and Science or M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.E in the relevant discipline.
- For Ph.D. in Management, Advanced Computer and Engineering, master’s degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and valid scores in GATE/ NET.
Check: SU Indore Courses and Fees
SAGE University Admission
Candidates can apply through online or offline mode by following the given instructions:
- Visit the official website of the university to get an application form.
- After submission, an automatics verification link will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID or an offline intimation letter will be sent at the candidate’s address.
- The candidate has to activate the account by clicking the link or appear in the offline test at the designated center.
- After the submission of counseling fees of INR 800 in favor of SAGE University, the admission team will inform the candidate about the date and timing of course counseling.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the following examinations:
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|UG Courses (Commerce, Arts, IT, Science, Design, Law, Management)||SEE||-|
|B.Tech||JEE Main||Click here|
|JEE Main Paper II||Click here|
|BJMC, MJMC||Sage Entrance Test||-|
Check: SU Indore Admission
SAGE University Placement
SU has a Placement Cell which is professionally managed and contributes to organizing campus interviews, where the student gets the choice of opting for the job or organization of their own choice. SU provides proper training, guidance and counseling on how to prepare for a resume, develop divergent thinking, crack the interview, communication skills, group discussions and all other skills. Students are trained for interviews by taking mock interviews for practice. SU prepares future leaders for industries by getting the right person for the job.
Top Recruiters of SU Indore: HCL, Google, Apple, TATA Consultancy Services, Apollo Munich, Flipkart, Tech Mahindra, CEAT, Aspiring Minds, Aditya Birla Group, ISC Software, NIIT, Micro Focus, Amazon, etc.
Check: SU Indore Placement
SAGE University Facilities
Library: The library is a gateway to a comprehensive collection of books, journals, periodicals, student projects and other related publications to support learning and research for all students and staff. Students can access online digital libraries from leading providers.
Auditorium: The SAGE University has two auditoriums and one seminar hall in the campus. There is a beautiful and spacious stage fitted with attractive lighting systems and Fire-Proof Curtains, Big Screen for Projection with LCD Facilities, Latest Sound Systems, etc.
Engineering Labs: The university has fully-equipped laboratories for Analogue and Digital Electronics, Communication Engineering, Power System, Robotics, PLC Controls, Pneumatics and Automation, Mechanical Equipment, Mechanical Workshop and as well as Materials and Testing Laboratories.
Cafeteria: The cafeteria serves a wide range of Asian and Western food. It is a popular hang-out spot for students during breaks, as they munch on some snacks and delectable treats while having a group discussion or while working on their assignments.
SAGE University Faculty
SU Indore has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The faculty is known for global leadership in education, and the SU faculty is a combination of young and experienced, passionate and curious individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The faculty includes the Director, Professors and Assistant Professors.
Check: SU Indore Faculty
SAGE University FAQs
Ques. What is the application procedure for International Students?
Ans. You can apply for undergraduate or postgraduate programs either through the university’s Education Counselors, Fast Track Application Team or through the representatives and Recruitment Partners Overseas. Follow the steps given below to apply for admission:
Step 1: Initiating an Application
Step 2: Confirming Your Admission
Step 3: Student Pass – Visa Processing
Step 4: Arrival in India
Ques. Does the SU provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, it offers scholarships based on different aspects. They offer scholarships to deserving and talented school leavers with a wide range of merit-scholarships, Bank-loan assistance and study loan to students. All scholarships are limited and given on a first-come basis.
Check: SU Indore Scholarship
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities of SU?
Ans. The university has separate hostels for both boys and girls. It has all the major facilities for students along with 24/7 security services.
Check: SU Indore Hostel Fees
Ques. Can I get admission based on the entrance test alone?
Ans. Depending on the admission criteria, the admission will be based on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. However, all candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements.
Ques. Can I be employed during my course?
Ans. No, these are full-time programs. You will not be able to take on any paid employment through the duration of the program.