Master of Business Administration [M.B.A] (Marketing Management)
Offered By: University of Chicago Booth School of Business
At Chicago Booth, one in five full-time students pursues a marketing management concentration. They learn from an award-winning faculty that is revolutionizing how people study and research marketing. With a curriculum rooted in the fundamental principles of psychology, economics, and statistics, students are equipped with the innovative thinking needed to go beyond the bounds of traditional marketing.
|Round 1||Sep 24, 2021|
|Round 2||Jan 12, 2021|
|Round 3||Apr 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Applicants should have completed a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university.
- Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants, whose first language is not English.
- Students need to submit the result of the GMAT exam score, the minimum score should be 724 out of 800.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Completed a master’s degree with first-class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|FormSwift Scholarship Program||$1000||Yes||Mar 15, 2020|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Innovation in Education Scholarship - La Tutors 123||$500||Yes||Feb 20, 2020|