PU MET 2020 exam schedule has been revised for the third time. PU MET 2020 will be conducted on September 18. Check the revised schedule of PU MET 2020 in the article below.
In the wake of the COVID-19 situation, the PU MET 2020 exam schedule has been revised again by the Punjab University. PU MET 2020 had previously been scheduled to take place on September 4, 2020 but due to the pandemic and the prevailing situation in the state, the examination will now take place on September 18, 2020.
Registrations for PU MET 2020 have also been extended until September 05, 2020. Earlier, the last date of the application was August 22, 2020.
This is the third time that the examination dates have been revised. Candidates wishing to appear for the PU MET 2020 exam may still fill in the application form which is available on the official website. Read the article below to find out the revised dates, the application process, etc.
Read More: Punjab University Admissions 2020
Revised PU MET 2020 Dates
Take a look at the table below to know the revised PU MET 2020 dates.
|Last date of PU MET form submission||September 05, 2020|
|Last date to deposit application fee||September 07, 2020|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature and other information on the website after depositing fee||September 09, 2020|
|Last date of application form correction||September 10, 2020 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Last date of submitting copy of PUMET form printout along with the requisite documents (if any) at UIAMS||September 11, 2020 (till 4:00 pm)|
|Availability of PU MET admit card||September 14, 2020|
|PU MET 2020 exam||September 18, 2020|
|Result declaration||September 30, 2020|
Steps to Apply for PU MET 2020
Take a look at the steps mentioned below to know how to apply for PU MET 2020.
- Visit the website of Panjab University
- Click on 'Register' button or copy https://met.puchd.ac.in/registration.php
- Enter the required details such as candidate’s name, mobile number, email ID, parents' name and other details
- Candidates will receive a login ID and password on their registered email ID which is to be kept safe
- Download SBI deposit slip online
- Pay the PU MET application fee using SBI Bank Challan from the nearest SBI bank branch
- Finally, proceed to fill the complete PU MET application form 2020 and uploading the required documents such as photograph and signatures and take a print out of the application form and save it for future reference
Read More: Punjab University Placements 2020
PU MET 2020: Application Fee
Refer to the table below to know the PU MET 2020 application fee for different categories.
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|General and OBC||2175|