Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology – (NIIFT), located in Mohali, Punjab was established in 1995. The Mohali campus offers B.Sc course in Fashion Design and Textile Design.
At Postgraduate level the institute offers two disciplines namely Garment Manufacturing Technology and Fashion Marketing and Merchandising.
- 85% seats are reserved for the candidates from the Punjab State and 15% will be open to candidates on All India basis.
- For both the UG and PG courses candidates can fill online application form or can obtain the form from any of NIIFT centers.
- Candidates applying for UG course must have passed HSC and applicants of M.Sc course must have done graduation in the relevant discipline.
- Selection to B.Design course is on the basis of entrance exam followed by a situation test and interview.
- Admission to M.Sc course is on the basis of entrance exam and shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
|Name of College||Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Entrance exam||College level entrance exam|