Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management (SSCHM) is one of the most reputed hospitality institutes located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It was established in 1993 and is affiliated to Osmania University.
SSCHM currently offers full-time BHMCT course, a Certificate course in Food Production & Patisserie and PG Diploma in Accommodation Operation.
- Candidates need to apply only through the official website of SSCHM.
- Candidates need to be proficient in English and those who have passed from English-medium institutes are preference during admission.
- For BHMCT, candidates must have passed 10+2 with 55% marks from a recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have passed 10th from a recognized board to be eligible for the Certificate course.
- For PG Diploma course, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Admission to all courses is done on the basis of a written test, group discussion and personal interview.
|Name of the Institute||Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Written test + GD + PI|