Ramaiah College of Law [RCL] is a private Institute located in Bangalore, Karnataka and was established in the year 1995. The institute is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) and affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.
The courses offered by RCL are B.A. L.L.B (Integrated Course), PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology and Certificate Course in Human Rights.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for B.A. L.L.B. is 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates applying for admission to Certificate Course in Human Rights must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Applicants to PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Admissions to B.A. L.L.B (Integrated Course), PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology and Certificate Course in Human Rights are done purely on basis of Merit.
- The application process is offline. Candidates can download/ acquire the admission form, fill-up and submit the same along with the requisite fees and required documents.
Read More Ramaiah College of Law Fees structure
Ramaiah College of Law Admission Highlights Table:
|Name of the Institute||Ramaiah College of Law [RCL], Bangalore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|