Nalanda Open University is an Open University located in Patna, Bihar. It was established in the year 1987 and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Nalanda Open University offers various UG, PG, PG Diploma and Research level courses in the field of Computer Application, Commerce, Arts, Management, Sciences, Journalism & Mass Communication, Education and Library & Information Science.
Nalanda Open University released B.Ed CET Admit Card: Download Here
- Applicants applying for UG courses must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized university.
- For B.Ed., BLIS, PG and PG Diploma courses, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience is required for B.Ed. course.
- Students applying for Ph.D. must hold a Master’s Degree or M.Phil. Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Admission to UG, PG and PG Diploma courses are done on the basis of merit.
- Securing admission in B.Ed. requires a valid score in B.Ed. - Combined Entrance Test (B.Ed. - CET).
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. must appear for the entrance test conducted by the University.
- Applicants can fill the online as well as offline application form by visiting the official website.
- NOU provides 25% concession in admission fees to female candidates.
Nalanda Open University (NOU) Admission Highlights:
|Name of the University||Nalanda Open University [NOU], Patna|
|University Type||Open University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Name of Entrance||Entrance Test (for Ph.D.)|