BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat, Haryana is one of the leading medical colleges established in 2011. This is the first medical college for women in Haryana. It is affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences and is approved by MCI. The college offers UG and PG programs in the field of medical sciences. Admission to these courses is purely entrance-based. The college has good infrastructure and well-experienced faculties to provide quality education to its students.
BPS Government Medical College for Women Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2011 | Government|
|Campus area||88 acres|
|Affiliation||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Entrance Exam accepted||NEET|
BPS Government Medical College for Women Courses
Following are the courses offered by the institute at different levels and specializations:
BPS Government Medical College for Women Admission
Admission to MBBS is granted on the basis of NEET-UG. Candidates must have completed 10+2 with 50% marks and have qualified NEET. For Admission to PG programs, candidates must have completed MBBS should have a valid score in NEET-PG.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of NEET-UG/ NEET-PG
- Click on apply.
- Candidates have to register with their basic details.
- Proceed to fill the application form.
- Verify the mobile and email id.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Appear and qualify NEET-UG/ NEET-PG successfully.
BPS Government Medical College for Women Scholarships
The college provides scholarships to meritorious students based on the following criteria
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Fee concession for Students belonging to the economically weaker sections
- Merit cum means based scholarships for deserving students
BPS Government Medical College for Women facilities
Following are the facilities offered by the college to meet the requirements of the students:
- Library: The College has a central library with 5962 books, 625 reference books, and a huge collection of national and international journals.
- Hostel: The College has a girl’s hostel with all the necessary facilities and excellent security. There are also 2 doctor’s hostels for male and female.
- Hospital: There is a hospital with medical, surgical and diagnostic facilities, blood bank, citizen charter, and current clinical material
BPS Govt. Medical College for Women FAQs
Ques: What are the other facilities available in this college?
Ans: Auditorium, Laboratory, Seminar Hall, A/c Classrooms, Medical Centres, Computer lab etc.
Ques: Does the college offers B.Sc. Nursing?
Ans: No, the college offers MMBS, MD and MS courses
Ques: What is the application fee for NEET-UG?
Ans: INR 1500 for general category, INR 1400 for GEN-EWS/OBC-NCL and INR 800 for SC/ST/PwD and Transgender
Ques: What is the intake capacity for PG in this college?
Ans: Total no. of 24 seats is there for PG. Among them, 3 seats are for MS and the remaining are for MD