ILS or Indian Law Society’s Law College, one of the premier law institutions in India, was established in the year 1924. Situated in the city of Pune, the college is funded by the Ford Foundation and is currently affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The college offers five-year BA.LLB degree program at undergraduate level. At postgraduate level, the college offers three-year LLB, LLM course and a number of Diploma Courses.
- Those seeking admission to BA.LLB or LLB must qualify MH CET LAW.
- Admissions to the LLM are done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
- PG Diploma course admissions are done on first come first serve basis based on merit of qualifying examination.
- Application forms are available through offline and online mode.
- The college offers reservations as per rules of the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
|Name of the Institute||ILS Law College|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Name of Entrance||BA.LLB & LLB – Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law|
|Date of Entrance|