KIITEE 2022 Application Form have been made available from December 10, 2021. Eligible candidates can now fill KIITEE 2022 Application Form on the official website of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Last date to submit KIITEE 2022 Application Form is expected to be in the 4th week of May 2022. KIITEE 2022 is expected to be conducted in the 3rd week of June 2022. Check KIITEE 2022 Registration
- Candidates who successfully submit KIITEE 2022 Application Form will be eligible to download Admit Card tentatively in the 1st week of June 2022. Check KIITEE Admit Card 2022
- The duration of KIITEE 2022 exam is 3 hours and it is based on multiple questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, and Issue of social concerns. Check KIITEE 2022 Exam Pattern.
KIIT( is the first deemed University granted by UGC. It has been awarded an “A” Grade by NAAC and also accredited by NBA as tier 1. KIITEE exam is conducted for admission to various UG and PG courses. A candidate can also take admission in KIIT through the various entrance exams held at the national level like GATE, CAT, CMAT, etc.
KIITEE 2022 Exam Dates
|Application Begins||December 10, 2021 (Out)|
|Last date for submitting the application||4th week of May 2022|
|Slot Booking Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of June 2022|
|KIITEE 2022 Exam Date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||4th week of June 2022|
|KIITEE 2022 Counselling||2nd week of July 2022|
|Date of Declaration of Provisional Branch Allotment||4th week of August 2022|
|Date of payment of fees||4th week of August- 1st week of September 2022|
KIITEE 2022 Result
- KIITEE 2022 result will be tentatively be conducted in the 4th week of June, 2022.
- A candidate can check the result online by putting into all the credentials line date of birth, registration number, etc.
- The result will be published in a scorecard and merit list will be published based on score.
How to Check KIITEE 2022 Result?
Candidates can access the KIITEE result from the official website. Some of the necessary steps to check out the KIITEE 2022 Result is given below.
- Need to log in to the official website of KIIT i.e www.kiitee.ac.in
- Click on the option examination result on the page
- Fill up all the necessary details like DOB and application number
- After submitting the details, a scorecard will appear on the page for check and download
KIITEE 2022 Cut-off
A cut-off list is prepared by KIIT and will be released in the first week of August 2022. The institute listed the merit ranks based on the cut-off marks. Some important factors for cut-off score are mentioned below.
- Total number of students and the marks
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Cut-off trends of the last year
- The capacity of the number of candidates for each course
- Seat reservation as per the policy of the university
- Rules and Regulations of the institute
Cut-off list for the last year is given below.
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks in percentage|
|Reserved category (SC, ST, and OBC)||40%|
|Reserved Category –PH||40%|
KIITEE 2022 Counselling
The counselling process for KIITEE 2022 is expected to commence in the 2nd week of July, 2022. After the allotment of seat candidates had to complete the admission process by paying the fees till the 4th week of August 2022.
A candidate whose total score is above the cut-off score is eligible for counseling. Some of the necessary documents required for the counseling are mentioned below.
- KIITEE 2022 Admit Card
- KIITEE 2022 Rank Card
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Two colored passport size photographs
- Demand Draft for the fee.
- Authorized Letter of the Candidate
- Identity proof along with a photograph
- Any birth certificate and 10 pass certificates
KIITEE 2022 Reservation of Seats
KIITEE 2022 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. A separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE 2022 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% of seats of KIITEE 2022 will be reserved for PC candidates. (Only locomotor disabilities). Physically Challenged Candidates are capable of undergoing Engineering/ MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- 30% of seats of each category will be reserved for women candidates (only applicable for B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
KIITEE Admit Card & Slot Booking 2022
- KIITEE Admit card 2022 will be issued after the completion of KIITEE 2022 Slot Booking tentatively in the 1st week of June 2022
- It will be issued to the successfully registered candidates only.
- Candidates will have to book the slots and download the admit cards by logging in with their registration number and password.
Details on KIITEE Admit Card 2022
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of KIITEE:
- Candidate’s Name, DOB, and other personal details
- Candidate’s DOB & Signature
- Roll Number and Registration number
- KIITEE Exam Date, & Exam Time
- Instructions for KIITEE 2022 Exam
Note: An applicant who fails to carry his/ her Admit Card with ID Proof will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
KIITEE 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are advised to appear for the demo exam before taking the main test.
- The login link is provided in the admit card for starting the exam.
- Exam URL will be written on the official website on the exam day.
- Candidates must start their system 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- Candidates cannot come back to a question they skipped.
- The test will end automatically after the time is up.
- System will send a warning in case of suspicious activity.
KIITEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
KIITEE 2022 eligibility criteria are needed before sitting for the examination. Eligibility criteria are different for each course. All the courses with the criteria are given below.
UG or Undergraduate Course
For this course level, a candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks. A candidate who is going to appear for the final exam can apply for the course. Some of the courses with eligibility criteria are listed below.
|B.Tech Course||A candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. -Must be born on or after 01.07.1998|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Passed in 10+2 with 45% marks and with the subject Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English (PCBE)|
|B.A.LL.B/BBA LL.B/B.Sc LL.B||Passed in 10+2 with 45% marks|
|BCA||Passed in 10+2 with 50% marks in Mathematics as subject|
|BA||Passed in 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks|
|B. Com||Passed in 10+2 with 50% marks and with the subject Mathematics / Business Mathematics & Statistics|
PG or Postgraduate Course
For this course level, a candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and also must have mathematics as a subject in 12th or graduation level. Some of the courses with eligibility criteria are listed below.
|MCA||-Graduation with 50% marks and Mathematics as the subject in 12th or graduation level|
|M.Tech||-BE or BTech or equivalent degree with GATE score|
|MSc||-Bachelor degree in science with 55% marks|
|LLM||-Passed BA/BBA/BSc in LLB with 55% marks|
|MA||-Passed graduation with 50% marks|
|M.Com||-Passed graduation in Management or Commerce with 50% marks in aggregate|
For this course level, a candidate needs to have passed PG degree i.e M.Tech/ME/MBA/MCA or equivalent with 60% marks or 55% marks in MSc/MA/M.Com/LLM.
KIITEE 2022 MBA & other courses Registration
.Some details about KIITEE 2022 MBA Registration are provided below:
- Before submission of application form, a candidate needs to upload a photo and signature along with the application form.
- For the registration through offline mode, a candidate can download KIITEE 2022 Online Form.
- For the offline application, a candidate needs to send the application form along with the demand draft to the concerned university.
- An admit card will be issued after completing all the registration process successfully.
KIITEE Photo and Signature Guidelines
|Photograph||Upto 50 Kbs||200 X 250||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
|Signature||Upto 50 Kbs||250 X 125||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
KIITEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Knowing KIITEE exam pattern is one of the most important things to be successful in the examination.
- The language for the question paper will be in English language.
- There will be 150 MCQ of 3 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted as a negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The total time duration is 2.5 hours
A total number of questions and marks with the subject-wise division are given below.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Issue of Social Concern||20||60|
KIITEE Syllabus 2022
KIITEE syllabus is released by KIIT for each course every year. A candidate must go through the syllabus before preparing for and appearing in the exam. The syllabus is divided into units and subtopics. Some of the subject-wise course syllabi are listed below.
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Gravitation, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Transference of Heat, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Magnetic Effects of Currents, Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Ray Optics, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electron and Photons, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semiconductors.|
|Chemistry||Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Solutions, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Families Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Non-Metals - 1, Chemistry of Non-metals-II, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Heavy Metals, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Transition Metals Including Lanthanides, Coordination Chemistry and OrganoMetallics, Nuclear Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compound Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Bio Molecules and Biological Processes, Chemistry In Action, Environmental Chemistry.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Its Applications, Sequences and Series, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Trigonometry|
KIITEE Exam Center 2022
While filling the online application form candidates have to indicate two test cities as per their preferences in the application form. Information related to the examination center will be present on the admit card. Once the exam center is allotted to the candidates, no request will be accepted for the change of examination center.
Given below are the name of the examination centers with examination city and code.
|Name of the State/City||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.