LPUNEST 2022 Registration for B.Tech and MBA admission has started. LPUNEST 2022 for B.Tech. is scheduled to be held from December 15, 2021 to December January 31, 2022. LPUNEST 2022 for MBA and MBA (Hons) is scheduled to be held from December 15, 2022 to December 20, 2022. The last date to register for LPUNEST 2022 for B.tech is January 10, 2022. However, LPUNEST registration for MBA/ MBA (Hons)/ Specialized MBA courses was open till December 15, 2021. The application fee for the application form and soft copy of LPUNEST Kit is INR 1000 for Boys and INR 500 for Girls. However, the application fee for application form and hard copy LPUNEST Kit is INR 1500 for Boys and INR 1000 for Girls.
Successfully registered candidates can complete LPUNEST 2022 Slot Booking for the current schedule from December 21, 2021 through candidate login on the official website. Candidates who complete slot booking can download their LPUNEST 2022, Admit Card, online and they must note that no hard copy will be sent. Download LPUNEST Admit Card
LPUNEST 2022 Registration Dates
LPUNEST 2022 B.Tech Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts on||Ongoing|
|Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST||January 10, 2022|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination||December 21, 2021, onwards|
|Dates of Entrance Examination||December 15- January 31, 2022|
|Display of Result||February 5, 2022|
|Date of Admission||February 5, 2022|
LPUNEST 2022 MBA/MBA (Hons) Exam Dates
|Online Registration opens||Closed|
|Slot booking for online examination||Closed|
|Last date of submission of Application for LPUNEST||December 15, 2021|
|Entrance examination dates|| |
December 15- December 20, 2021
|Result||December 24, 2021|
|Dates of Interview||January 6- January 10, 2022|
|Result for Interview||January 15, 2022|
|Last Date of Admission||January 31, 2022|
|NOTE: STUDENT WILL ABLE TO PROCEED FOR INTEGRATED MBA ADMISSION ONLY AFTER QUALIFYING TEST & INTERVIEW|
LPUNEST 2021 Ph.D. Exam Dates
|January 2022 Schedule (Only Remotely Proctored Test from home)|
|Online Registration starts on||September 28, 2021|
|Last date of Registration||November 24, 2021|
|Dates of Entrance Test||November 26 – 28, 2021|
|Result of LPUNEST (Ph.D.)||December 4, 2021|
|Interview Slot Booking||December 4 – 7, 2021|
|Interview Schedule||December 10 – 15, 2021|
|Result of Interview||December 20, 2021|
|Last Date of Admission||January 5, 2022|
- Conduct remotely proctored online LPUNEST from home. This test will have twofold advantage as it will act as Entrance Test as well as Scholarship Test. Click Here to view General Guidelines for Remotely Proctored Online Exam from home.
- Applicants are strongly advised not to wait for the last dates as mentioned above and apply for the LPUNEST and Interview at the earliest to avoid last month's rush.
- This is the tentative schedule; any of the date(s) and other details as mentioned above are subject to change at the discretion of the University.
Details Required to Fill LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
Candidates applying for LPUNEST must know all the details that will be required while filling LPUNEST 2022 Application Form. In addition to the details mentioned below, candidates are also given the option to choose a preferred exam center from the list of available choices. Candidates will have to provide the information mentioned below:
|Personal Information||Academic Information||Contact Details|
|Name, Domicile||Class X Marks||Email ID|
|Guardian’s Name||Class XII Marks||Contact Number|
|Date of Birth||Graduation Marks||Alternate Contact Number|
|Sex Category||Class X and XII Board||Permanent Address|
|Medical History||Graduating University||Correspondence Address|
LPUNEST 2022 Registration Online
As mentioned earlier, candidates can apply for the exam either online or offline mode. Though both methods are equally given importance, LPUNEST authorities encourage candidates to submit online applications as it is a smooth, efficient, and faster method than the offline mode. Here’s how you can apply for the examination through Online mode. Below is a step by step guide to fill the online application form :
Step 1: Registration
Firstly, candidates will have to register online for LPUNEST 2022. Details asked for the registration process are the Candidate’s name, email ID, country, state, gender, and mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your registered email ID. Post that a password has to be set by the candidates.
Step 2: Application Fee Payment
After the registration is done, you have to pay the application fee online. The application fee can be paid through – net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
LPUNEST Application Fees
An applicant has two options (a) get a soft copy of LPUNEST kit (b) get a hard copy of LPUNEST kit:
|Application form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit||INR 1000||INR 500|
|Application form and hard copy of LPUNEST Kit||INR 1500||INR 1000|
Step 3: Filling of Application Form
Now you have to fill the application form online. The details asked in the LPUNEST Application form will be – candidate’s name, personal details, academic details. All the details submitted by the candidate should also be available as documents possessed by the candidates.
Step 4: Uploading Documents
Once all the information is submitted, you have to upload scanned copies of the documents. The documents to be uploaded are :
- Candidate’s birth certificate/ Aadhaar Card
- Candidate’s photograph
- Certificate of qualifying examination
These documents have to be submitted online and as per the specifications mentioned. Below are the specifications for scanned copies of documents :
- LPUNEST 2022 Photo Size: 10 Kb to 100 Kb
- LPUNEST 2022 Photograph Background: White
- Details on LPUNEST 2022 Photo: A photograph having a white background with the clearly mentioned name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph, must be used.
- Photograph Date: Photo must be taken on or after Jan 01, 2021.
- Note: Photographs should not have caps or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if used regularly.
- LPUNEST 2022 signature image size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- LPUNEST 2022 right-hand index finger impression size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- Image Format: JPG only
- Signature Background: White
- Signature Style: The Signature should be done with a running hand
LPUNEST 2022 Registration Offline
Candidates can obtain LPUNEST 2022 Kit through offline mode as well i.e. University Campus/ Camp Offices by paying cash of 1500 (for boys) and 1000 (for girls). The offline form can be filled by one of the following methods :
- Manual: Fill the OMR sheet after reading the instructions specified under “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” in LPUNEST booklet.
- Semi-Online Application: In case you don't want to send the hard copy of the application form, you can fill the form at lpu. in. In this step, if it asks whether the LPUNEST kit has already been purchased or not, Click “Yes” if you have purchased the kit. Fill in the OMR sheet no. and unique OMR code. Submit and Save a copy of the application form for future reference.
Note: All the correspondences like the issue of admit card/appointment letter/center booking will be through email only. Thus, candidates are advised to get registered with a valid email ID and mobile number. No separate communication will be done through other means.
Application Form Rejection
The university has specified that it can reject the application form in case it is not filled in properly with the required details. Hence it is advised to the candidates to ensure that the duly filled-in application is dispatched along with the complete enclosures in all respects.
LPUNEST Slot Booking 2022
Candidates who have successfully completed their LPUNEST 2022 Registration can visit the official website and login into the candidate portal to complete LPUNEST Slot Booking.
- Selection of the preferred time slots and dates has to be done by the candidates in the slot booking of LPUNEST 2022.
- The slots will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
All of the candidates will have to book their slots, otherwise, their LPUNEST Admit Card will not be generated
LPUNEST 2022 Registration FAQs
Ques. Can I edit my LPUNEST 2022 application form after the final submission?
Ans. No, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes to the application form after the final submission of their LPUNEST 2021 application form.
Ques. What is the registration fee for LPUNEST 2022?
Ans. The application fee for LPUNEST 2022 for boys is INR 1000 and INR 1500 for the soft and hard copy of LPUNEST kit respectively. For Girls, the application fee is INR 500 and INR 1000 respectively for soft and hard copies of LPUNEST kit.
Ques. What is the process of filling LPUNEST 2022 Application form?
Ans. The process of LPUNEST Registration includes online registration, application fee payment, form filling, document uploading, and final submission of the application form.
Ques. Is LPUNEST 2022 Application form available online?
Ans. Yes, the application process for LPUNEST 2022 is online and candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.