Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
Field of Study:
Ranked #18 out of 1200 by THE Global Ranking 2022
- Master of Business Administration at the University College London is offered on a full-time basis for a duration of 16 months.
- It is an on-campus program that also offered a part-time program for the students.
- The MBA will build on students’ professional experience and provide an advanced qualitative and quantitative understanding of organizations, their management, and the changing global context in which they operate.
- The program starts in the month of September.
- Students undertake modules to the value of 210 credits.
- The program consists of seven core modules (105 credits), 45 credits worth of optional modules, and a business research project (60 credits).
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Term 1||Nov 9, 2021||May 31, 2022|
- Applications may close earlier if all places on the program are filled.
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students have a minimum of a second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard is required followed by at least three year's full-time work experience.
- A GMAT or GRE, or equivalent standardized test set by UCL and the NSD is also required. A minimum GMAT score of 600 is recommended.
- Students whose official language is not English are required to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores.
Indian Students Eligibility:
- Students hold a Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall CGPA of 6.75/10, 5.75/8.0, 5.25/7.0, 3.75/6.0, 3.0/4.0, or 55% where a GPA scale is not used. The overall mark required is dependent on the subject and the ranking of the institution at which the degree has been taken.
Required Document List
Following are the required Documents:
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of a student's experience and skills.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- English Language Requirement - This shows the test score of English Proficiency Exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE, etc.
Career and Placement after Course
- Graduates of the MBA are likely to find employment as
- Managers and leaders in global companies across all industries.
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|The Global Study Awards||$12252||Yes||N/A|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
No Comments To Show