Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad commonly referred as JNTUH is a 44 year old technological university offering admission in fields of Science & Technology, Pharmacy, Management, etc.
Courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Phil & Ph.D. are offered. Admissions are based on entrance conducted by JNTUH at a state level. All applications are available online for entrance and admission. More details are as follows:
- B.Tech and B.pharm admissions are based on scores in TS EAMCET along with scores in 10+2 with PCM.
- Lateral Entry in B.Tech requires students to have appeared for ECET entrance. Also have valid scores in 10+2 exams.
- MBA admissions are based on TS ICET scores plus scores in bachelor’s degree finally appearing for GD and PI to complete the admission process.
- M.tech admissions are based on scores in either GATE or PGECET. The students must have passed B.E. or B.Tech.
- MCA admissions are also based on ICET scores with bachelor’s degree but with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- M.Sc admissions accept TS PGECET scores with a valid score in B.Sc full time degree.
- M.Pharm admissions are based on scores in GPAT with B.Pharm degree.
- M.Phil & Ph.D. admissions are based on scores in the entrance conducted by JNTUH if not qualified for NET, JRF or SLET. This is followed by PI.
JNTUH is one of the first technological universities in India, located in Telangana state, established in 1972. It was established under the guidelines set by UGC and MHRD, Government of India.
This university has more than 420+ affiliated colleges, which is the largest in the state. JNTUH is accredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ Grade. Ranked at #57 by NIRF 2020 rankings among other Engineering institutions in the country.
JNTUH Admission Highlights 2020
|Institution Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Type||State University | Public|
|Academic Departments||Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech / B.Pharm / MBA / M.Tech / MCA / M.Pharm / M.Phil / Ph.D|
|Entrances Accepted||TS EAMCET / ECET / ICET / GATE / PGECET / GPAT / JRF / SLET|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance based|
|Application Fee||EAMCET: INR 550
ICET & PGECET: INR 1000
M.Phil & Ph.D: INR 200