Mahatma Gandhi University is located in Meghalaya at Ri-Bhoi. The University was established in 2010.
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU, Meghalaya offers the B.A. LL.B, LLB, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A., BMLT, BPP, B.Com., BRIT and BPT courses at the UG level. The University offers the LLM, PGDCA, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, MHM, M.A., M.Com., MRIT and MMLT courses at the PG level. The University also offers the Diploma course in 14 specializations. Apart from UG, PG and Diploma courses it also offers M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs at doctoral level.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 from any stream are eligible to apply for the UG and Diploma courses at MGU.
- Candidates applying to the LLB course must have completed graduation from any stream, with 45% marks.
- Applicants to the BRIT, BMLT and BPT courses must have completed 10+2 in the science stream, with 40% marks for BRIT and BMLT and 45% marks for BPT.
- Candidates who have completed graduation from a relevant stream are eligible to apply for the PG courses at MGU.
- Candidates applying to the LLM course are required to have a 3-year LLB degree or a 5-year BA LLB degree to be eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have done post-graduation degree with 55% marks are eligible to apply for Ph.D. or M.Phil.
- Admission to the UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral courses at MGU will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the MGU-GET and based on performance in a personal interview.
- Candidates can apply to all the courses at Mahatma Gandhi University either online, through the official website of the University or through the offline mode.
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance test, personal interview|
|Application mode||Offline and Online|
|Name of the Entrance Test||MGU-GET 2020|