Kishinchand Chellaram College is a prestigious educational institution located in Mumbai’s Churchgate area. It was established in 1954 by the Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board. The college received its permanent affiliation with the University of Mumbai. It is recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and UGC, New Delhi.
KC College offers a plethora of courses in the disciplines of Arts, Science, Commerce and Mass Media at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. It is a NAAC ‘A’ Grade accredited institute with approval from the UGC on all its courses.
- Candidates must register with the University of Maharashtra before applying at the institute level, with exception being Ph.D. admissions, which are conducted at the institute level.
- The application fee can be paid via online payment modes such as credit/ debit card, net-banking etc. Ph.D. application fee can be paid in cash or DD.
- Only science stream candidates (PCM/B) are eligible to pursue the B.Sc. programs offered by the institute.
- Candidates with a valid UGC-NET or JRF score are eligible for direct admission the Ph.D. programs.
- Candidates in UG and PG programs are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
- Ph.D. candidates are selected on the basis of entrance test and personal interview.
- Seats are reserved as per norms set by the University of Mumbai.
Highlights of Kishinchand Chellaram College Admissions
|Name of the College||Kishinchand Chellaram College|
|College Type||Government Aided|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based (for UG and PG) Entrance Based (Ph.D)|