Aspirants seeking admission to the Program should meet the following criteria as specified by the institute.
- The candidate shall be of Indian National.
- The candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the Academic year for which the admissions are being conducted.
- The Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate thereto.
- The Candidates seeking admission should qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order,1974 as subsequently amended.