The Gateway College of Architecture and Design (GCAD) has been initiated by the Gateway Education & Charitable Society. It creates a platform where students can use the latest technology for creating an effective teaching-learning environment without losing the use of hands on the machines in the world of architecture and design. It envisions the creation of well-rounded personalities capable of producing meaningful architecture and design and headed toward the creation of a model school of architecture that others can emulate with ultimately an open-access database that makes the students possible from anywhere to access the teaching material generated by faculty.
GCAD is affiliated to Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal (A State Technical University). The College also has the approval from the State Government of Haryana. It's B. Arch. program has been approved by the Council of Architecture.
GCAD Courses and Eligibility
GCAD offers the following courses in Architecture and Design:
- 5 year Bachelor of Architecture programme with a present intake of 120 seats.
- 4 Year Bachelor of Interior Design with a present intake of 40 Seats.
- For admission in B.Arch, 12th with 50 % marks and Mathematics as a compulsory Subject is compulsory. Also, valid scores in NATA or JEE Paper II is also mandatory.
- For B.Interior Design, 12th with 50 % marks and Mathematics, English as a compulsory Subject is required.
Read more: GCAD Fees
NATA is a national level entrance exam conducted for admission to Architecture courses. NATA Application Form will be available online on the official website in the month of January. The application process consists of three steps namely Filling the application form, Uploading of images and Payment of fees. As per NATA Eligibility, a candidate must have graduated Class XII in order to appear for NATA exam along with mathematics as the main subject. NATA Exam Pattern is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 will consist of 2 questions of 40 marks each and Paper 2 will have a total of 60 questions from General Aptitude & Mathematics carrying 2 marks each.
Read more: GCAD Admissions
- Building Material museum
- Model making workshop
- Spacious manual drafting halls
- Mini Theater
- Digital Design and Drafting Studios
- Designed interactive spaces as a learning aid
- Well-stocked tuck shop for regular needs of the students