Inter National Institute Of Fashion Designing, Chandigarh, popularly known as INIFD Chandigarh is a private institute established in 1995. INIFD is globally recognized for Fashion and Interior Designing and is the first professional institute having a unique e- learning platform. Globally, INIFD has numerous campuses in different countries like the UK, USA, Bangkok and in many more countries.
The institute offers Certification course, Diploma course, Undergraduate course and Postgraduate courses at UG and PG level in the field of Fashion and Interior Designing. The institute offers a special course in Fashion Designing by India’s most popular Fashion Designer Manish Malhotra.
INIFD, Chandigarh Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||Private|
|Location| Pin Code||INIFD House, Madhya Marg, Sector 8C , Chandigarh | 160009|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate|
|Application Mode||Online and 1995 |Offline|
|Admission Criteria||Merit based|
|Total no. of Programs||8 programs across 2 streams|
|Facilities Available||Spacious classrooms, Fashion Design laboratories, Interior Design laboratories, Gymnasium|
|Official Website||INIFD Chandigarh|
INIFD, Chandigarh Courses
There are two courses offered by INIFD, first one is in Fashion Designing and second one is in Interior Designing. The detailed information for both the specialized courses are given below.
|UG Certificate Course||
Read More: INIFD Courses & Fees
INIFD, Chandigarh Admissions
Besides the above mentioned courses, INIFD also provides an online course, named, ‘ Learn From Manish Malhotra’ by India’s most popular personality in the fashion industry Manish Malhotra. The total course is divided into 9 modules and its total duration is about 52 weeks.
Students who are interested and seeking to take admission in INIFD Chandigarh then they can apply in offline or online mode according to their comfort.
How to Apply?
Online Application Procedure:
Follow the steps mentioned below for online application.
- Visit the official college website and go to the ‘How to Apply’ section.
- Choose the course and campus as per your choice.
- Fill the correct information as required in the application form.
- Now upload the following required documents correctly.
- Copy of 10th board marksheet.
- Copy of 10+2 board marksheet.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree and marksheet [ if required ].
- Community certificate of ST/ SC/ OBC category students.
- Migration Certificate [ if required ].
- Passport size photo.
- Lastly make online payment according to your availability.
Offline Application Procedure:
Follow the steps mentioned below for online application.
- Visit the official college website and download the application form.
- Now fill the required details correctly as mentioned in the form.
- Attach the copy of required documents.
- Lastly submit the form along with documents on the official address along with payment.
After document verification, seats will be allotted to the students accordingly.
INIFD, Chandigarh Placements
The placements of INIFD Chandigarh is of good rate but there are no direct placement from the college while students get an offer for internship during their study. The institute provides training and career guidance to the students to shape their career and to prepare them for the fashion and interior industry and also organizes various programs for enhancing the skill and for understanding the need of the outer world for the industry. The faculties and administration of the institute stay touch with the students even after they pass out from the institute and always inform the students about all good vacancies and opportunities. After completing the courses most of the students are placed in reputed companies. Corporated Partners with INIFD Chandigarh:
- Institute of Indian Interior Designers
- Lakme Fashion Week
- FBB Miss India 2019
Read More: INIFD Placements
INIFD, Chandigarh Facilities
The infrastructure and the environment of the institute both are very good. The college provides quality facilities to the students related to their studies , in the same way it provides many other necessary facilities to their students such as Library Sports, Workshop and many more other facilities.
- Library: The institute provides library facility to the students to excel in their respective field of interest with numerous books, journals, magazines and newspapers. The library also provides Wi-Fi and LAN facilities to the students for ultimate high speed internet access.
- Workshop: The institute offers workshops and many fashion shows facility to the students to enhance their practical knowledge in this modern world.
- Internships: The institute offers internship facilities to the students in the different fashion weeks for several months and this is the best part of the course they provide at the institute. The recruiting consists of many well known celebrities and companies like Manish Malhotra, Lakme etc.
- Extracurricular Activities: The institute provides many opportunities to their students to participate in extracurricular activities and in various competitions like singing, dancing, debating, sports, NSS, NCC etc. to excel their interest in different fields rather than study only.
Read More: INIFD Facilities
INIFD, Chandigarh FAQs
Ques. Do the students at INIFD Chandigarh get International exposure?
Ans. Yes, students at INIFD Chandigarh can get International exposure if they are talented in such a manner that they can deal with the international industry of fashion and interior designing.
Ques. Will someone be able to build their portfolio as a designer at INIFD Academy of Interiors?
Ans. Yes, at INIFD Academy of Interiors , you will get several opportunities to build a rich and compelling portfolio. At the end of the course you will have a well designed portfolio to showcase all the work that you have accomplished during the course.
Ques. What is the scope of Interior Designers in India?
Ans. The scope of Interior Designers in India are endless because with rapid urbanization, our culture is also getting rise day by day to the modern edge so the innovative ideas are needed to maintain the modernization, and here this work is going to be done by Interior designers.
Ques. What is the maximum age limit to enroll in the INIFD courses?
Ans. There is no age limit to establish a career in the fashion and interior industry, you just have to be passionate about these careers.