SRM Institute of Hotel Management was established in the year 1993 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and is approved by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
The institute offers 3 years B.Sc course, 3 years of Diploma course and Craftsmanship course of 1-year duration.
- Admission to the candidates is given on the basis of merit obtained in 10+2 examination.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply for courses offered by the institute.
- Application forms can be submitted either through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can download the application form available at the college’s website or may get it in person from the institute’s admission office upon submitting the application fee.
- Application fee of INR 900 could be submitted online or offline through Demand Draft (DD).
SRM Institute of Hotel Management Chennai Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||SRM Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|