AIEED 2022 Application Forms are available on the official website of AIEED for admissions to June, 2022 batch. Last date to apply for AIEED 2022 is not announced yet, however, the registration is still open on the official website. Applications can be filled online on the official website www.aieed.com. AIEED Application fee is INR 3000 for all candidates. It can be paid online or through demand draft. Candidates who register for AIEED 2022 can appear for the exam which is to be conducted from January 5- January 15, 2022. Check AIEED Registration
- AIEED Eligibility Criteria varies for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the institute. Candidates aspiring to appear for AIEED 2022 in order to take admission into the undergraduate courses must have cleared 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates appearing for Class 11th exams can also apply for AIEED 2022 Undergraduate course.
- For admission to a postgraduate course, eligible candidates must possess Graduate degree in any discipline. Candidates pursuing graduation can also apply for AIEED 2022.
What is AIEED? AIEED or All India Entrance Examination for Design is an entrance exam conducted by ARCH Academy of Design for admissions to Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programs in Design. AIEED exam is held in different phases. It is conducted in online mode and the overall exam will consist of three stages- Video and Portfolio General Ability Test (GAT), Creative Ability Test (CAT) and Personal Interaction.
Note: It is important to note that GAT is compulsory for all candidates, while CAT is only for UG students. Download AIEED Practice Paper
AIEED 2022 Highlights
|Name of Examination||All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)|
|Conducting Body||ARCH Academy of Design|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Graduate and Post-Graduate courses in Design|
|Basic Eligibility||Undergraduate Course- Class XII; Post-Graduate Course- Bachelors|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Validity of AIEED Score||1 year|
|AIEED Help Desk|| |
1800 3070 0626
|No. of Seats Available||Undergraduate Course- 164; Post-Graduate Course- 200|
AIEED 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through the detailed schedule of AIEED 2022 to avoid missing out on any of the deadlines. All important AIEED 2022 Exam Dates are mentioned below for your reference:
|Release of AIEED Application form||November 15, 2021|
|Last date to apply||To Be Announced|
|Release of AIEED Admit Card||A week prior exam date|
|AIEED 2022 Exam Date|| |
January 5- January 15, 2022
|AIEED 2022 Result Date||A week after the exam|
AIEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for AIEED have to meet all the mentioned eligibility criteria. Failing to meet any of these will lead to the cancellation of candidature. AIEED Eligibility is different for Graduate and Post-Graduate courses. It is given below:
AIEED Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent board approved by CBSE).
- Candidates should have attained the age of 16 years and above, as per Pearson-Edexcel norms applicable to all International Undergraduate level course.
- Candidates possessing a valid NATA score/AIEEE rank are exempted from taking the AIEED Exam. These candidates are required to directly appear for the interview only.
- Students studying in Class 10+1 can also appear for the AIEED 2021. If these candidates qualify in the entrance exam, they will be eligible for direct admission in the subsequent academic session.
AIEED Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- Candidates having bachelor’s degree or appearing for final year examination in any stream are eligible to apply
Note: Reservation of seats under various quotas (SC, ST, Defence, Physically Challenged, NRI, etc.) will be as per the norms and regulations of the institutions. The disclosure of the seats will be done at time of admission process.
Read More AIEED Eligibility Criteria
AIEED 2022 Application Form
The Registration Process for AIEED 2022 can be completed in both online modes. AIEED 2022 Application Form in online mode can be obtained from ARCH Academy of Design Center along with the Prospectus. The online form can be availed online, by visiting the official website of ARCH.
Step 1: Registration- Visit the official website i.e. archedu.org and click on ‘Apply Now’. Enter your Name, E-mail, Phone number, City, course interested in and current qualifications. On successful registration, the candidate will receive an email and SMS on the mobile number & email ID to complete the application process.
Step 2: Fill AIEED Application Form – Log in using your credentials and start filling the application form. Selection your preferred course, fill in personal details and then, write your education qualifications.
Step 3: Payment of Fees – Candidates will have to select the payment method for paying the application fees through any one of the three modes: Online Gateway, Demand Draft or through Bank of India.
Step 4: Upload Documents – Upload important documents such as educational documents, photograph, signature, etc. Only after uploading these documents, candidates will be able to click on ‘Next’ at the bottom of application form. The page will look like this:
Step 4: Print confirmation page – Candidates are advised to take the printout of Confirmation Page and duly filled AIEED Application Form, after previewing it carefully.
Application Process for NRI/Foreign Nationals
Foreign Nationals and candidates appearing under NRI category are required to submit the following documents along with the Application form, in order to apply for admission to any of the academic programs offered by ARCH.
- An attested copy of the relevant pages of passport.
- Equivalence Certificate issued by the concerned Embassy validating the educational qualifications off the candidate.
- Attested copy indicating the proof of status of NRI/Foreign National
- NRI/Foreign Nationals can only make the payment of Application fee through DD. Demand Draft of $ 75 in favor of “ARCH Educational Society”, payable at Jaipur. It must be sent to the ARCH office mentioned before.
AIEED 2022 Application Fees
- Candidates will have to pay the requisite registration fee to complete AIEED Application Form.
- The fee will be INR 3000/- for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay it using Online Gateway, Demand Draft and payment through bank.
AIEED 2022 Admit Card
- The Admit Card for appearing in AIEED is issued 7 days before the exam through either mode (online and center based).
- AIEED Admit Card is a very significant document. Candidates must carry the Admit Card to the exam center on the day of exam.
- It would be also required with other documents while reporting for Selection Procedure (personal interview), counselling and admission.
Steps to download AIEED 2022 Admit Card:
- Click on the official link sent on the registered mobile number
- Enter “Registered ID” and “Password”
- Click on the link, “Download AIEED Admit Card”
- Download and take multiple printouts of the Admit Card for future reference
Documents Required with AIEED Admit Card
AIEED Admit Card should be carried along with a valid id proof to the exam center for the purpose of verification of candidates. List of such documents is provided below.
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Mark sheet
- Last Graduation Marksheet
AIEED 2022 Exam Centers
- Candidates can appear for AIEED in online mode.
- Candidates have to indicate their choice of AIEED Exam Center while filling the Application form.
- A maximum of 3 exam centers can be selected in order of their preference in online Application Forms.
- ARCH Academy will finally allot 1 exam center or 1 final date & time slot.
- Candidates have the option to modify their choice for exam center or exam date & time slot only once.
- They need to provide the request for the change in writing with a valid reason to email@example.com, at least 15 days before the conduct of AIEED.
AIEED 2021 exam centres have been declared. Candidates can view AIEED exam centres in the table below:
While filling the application form for the AIEED 2022 exam, aspirants can fill in 3 exam center choices from the ones mentioned above, as per their preference.
AIEED 2022 Exam Pattern
- Students can appear for the exam through online mode
- AIEED is aimed at assessing candidates’ design sensitivity, ability to solve problems and creativity, logical reasoning & awareness on world affairs
- There will be 2 different parts of exam CAT (Creative Ability Test) or GAT (General Ability Test).
- AIEED exam can be attempted in online mode. The number of questions asked in the examination is 45 to 50, depending on the difficulty level of the exam.
The entire structure and pattern of the exam is explained in the table below.
|AIEED Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Number of Papers||2 (GAT and CAT)|
|Mode of exam||For GAT – Only Online Mode |
For CAT – Online Mode
|Duration of exam||3 hours and 15 minutes or 195 minutes|
|Format of exam||45 - 50 Objective Questions (MCQ)|
|Total marks of the exam||200 marks|
|Language of exam||Bilingual Questions available in both English and Hindi |
Can answer in either language
Can answer only in English if taking online exam
|Topics covered in the exam||Design Sensitivity, Creative Sensitivity, Problem Solving and Logical Reasoning.|
Read More AIEED Exam Pattern
AIEED 2022 Result
- Candidates appearing for online exam are intimated through SMS after successful completion of the examination. They are informed through call letter sent via email and hard copy.
- The Result of AIEED (online examination) will be declared within 7 days of the conduct of the exam.
- The qualified candidates will be invited to appear for personal interview.
- AIEED Result for candidates appearing for centre based test will be also intimated through call letter sent via email and hard copy.
- The interview date for the successful candidates would be mentioned on the call letter, as indicated by them during the Application form filling.
How to check AIEED Result?
- Visit the official website of ARCH Academy of Design i.e. aieed.com
- Click on ‘AIEED Exam Result ’
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- Click on ‘submit’ button
- The result can be seen on the screen
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the scorecard and keep it safe with them till admission.
AIEED Selection Procedure
- Selection Procedure for AIEED will involve different parameters for final selection of the candidates such as the entrance exam score, education background, and performance in Interview & Portfolio, etc.
- Personal Interview will be held for all the candidates who successfully clear AIEED. It would be conducted at the ARCH campus in Jaipur. All the eligible candidates are advised to reach the venue of the interview round at least 15 minutes before the start of interview session as specified in the.
- Failure to reach the venue on time can result in rejection of candidature. In certain cases, based on only valid reasons, interviews will be rescheduled for candidates who are not able to appear for the interview session on the pre-scheduled date. The request in writing should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIEED 2022 Counselling
- Selected candidates will participate in AIEED Counselling. They have to report at the ARCH Academy of Design campus in Jaipur for the counselling process as per scheduled date and time slot. Candidates would be granted admission purely on the basis of merit.
- Candidates are required to carry AIEED Admit Card in a printed form, along with a valid ID proof and a valid migration and transfer certificate while reporting for counselling.
- The documents should be attested by a Grade 1 Gazetted officer. The final admission is granted on provisional basis and subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria. Admission of the candidate is considered final only after the approval of the affiliate authority.
- If candidates are absent on the specified date and time slot for the counselling session or have failed to submit the fee through Demand draft, their candidature for admission is liable to be cancelled. The seat would automatically pass to the next candidate in the merit list.
- In case of a query or doubt, candidates should contact the admission department of ARCH Academy of Design. Details are mentioned below:
Plot No 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Phone Numbers: 0141-4060500/02/03, 9414070678, 180030700626
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm)
List of Courses offered through AIEED
The list of courses offered through AIEED 2022 is mentioned in the table below for reference of the candidates. Also given are the number of available seats for all courses for your reference:
|Undergraduate Programs (UG)||Postgraduate Programs (PG)|
|Fashion design||Fashion Design|
|Graphic Design||Interior Design|
|Jewelry Design||Jewelry Design|
|Craft Product Design||Lifestyle Accessory Design|
|Design Management||Design Communication|
|BVA (Bachelor in Visual Arts)||Strategic Design Management|
|-||Strategic Management & Leadership|
AIEED Scholarship Scheme
- The scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsmen or artisan etc.
- The scholarship will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfill all the requirements.
AIEED 2022 FAQs
Ques.: When will AIEED 2022 application form released?
Ans.: AIEED 2022 Application Form released on November 15, 2021. Candidates can register on the official website of AIEED by paying application fees of INR 3000 for all category of candidates. Last date for AIEED registration has not been announced yet.
Ques.: When will AIEED 2022 be conducted?
Ans.: AIEED 2022 is to be conducted from January 5 to January 15, 2022 in online mode for admission to undergraduate and post-graduate courses offered by AIEED. AIEED 2022 will be conducted in three stages- General Ability Test (GAT), Creative Ability Test (CAT) and Personal Interaction. Candidates should note that GAT is mandatory for UG as well as PG candidates, while CAT is mandatory only for PG candidates.
Ques.:What is AIEED exam for?
Ans.: AIEED exam is conducted by Arch Academy of Design for admission to undergraduate courses- Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Jewellery Design, Design Management and Post graduate courses like Design Communication, Communication Managament,Strategic Management and Leadership courses
Ques.: What are the criteria based on which Scholarship is granted by Arch Academy of Design?
Ans.: In order to be eligible for Scholarship, candidates should fulfill either one of the following criteria
- Cumulative Results from 2 stages of AIEED Screening
- Performance in past qualifying examination
- Principals Reccomendation
- Income of the family
- Ward of a single mother
- Ward of servicemen
- One Girl Child Scholarship
- Ward of Craftsmen or artisan etc
- Domicile Scholarships for Rajasthan Students
Ques.: What are the main skills that are assessed in AIEED exam?
Ans.: The main skills of candidates that are assessed in AIEED exam include Aptitude, Comprehension and Articulation and Aptitude, Skills of candidates
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.