IIHMR University, Jaipur offers admission to MBA under 3 specializations along with MPH and Ph.D. Any graduation degree holder will be eligible for admission to the Post Graduation Course. Candidates with Post Graduation degree can apply for admission to the Ph.D. course.
- Admission to the MBA course will be based on the marks secured in the CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT and Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by IIHMR University.
- IIHMR-UMAT is conducted by the Institution for the students not appeared for CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
- Admission to MPH will be based on the marks secured in the GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT along with a personal interview.
- Selection in Ph.D. will be conducted on the basis of performance in the Research Aptitude Test (IRAT) conducted by the Institute.
- JRF & NET, SLET, GATE qualified candidates will be exempted from the Ph.D. entrance test and will be considered for interview.
- The application form can be filled online as well as offline.
- The application fee should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card or Debit Card.
Read about IIHMR University Courses & Fee
IIHMR University, Jaipur Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of Institution||IIHMR University|
|Type of Institution||Autonomous|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||MBA/MPH: Graduation|
|Ph.D.: Post Graduation|
|Basic Admission Criteria||MBA:CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/GPAT (for Pharmaceutical Management) / IIHMR-UMAT|
|MPH: GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT|
|Ph.D.: Research Aptitude Test (IRAT)|
|Highest Package||INR 11.56 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 4.7 LPA|
|XAT Cutoff||70 Percentile|