The University also offers B.Tech. courses, along with the facility of Lateral Entry, with a specialization in Printing and Packaging. Applications are available for a given period of time through the online portal on the official university website. The details regarding admission to this course are as stipulated below.
Candidates interested in pursuing their M.Sc. from MCRPNUJ must fulfill the following criteria to be deemed eligible.
- A pass (50%) at the 10+2 level from any recognized board, i.e. CBSE / ISC / State Board or the equivalent.
- Relaxation may be given to reserved category applicants as per government regulations at the discretion of the university.
- Mathematics and Physics must have been core subjects at the +2 level, along with either Chemistry or Computer Science.
The selection process consists of an entrance examination that is conducted annually by the university.
- The B.Tech. courses come under Group G of the university system.
- Samples of past year question papers are available online, which show that it covers a number of fields including general knowledge and relevant subject knowledge.
- Final selection is done through the process of Counselling for those selected on the basis of entrance test scores, with due consideration being given to reservation policies.
Verification of relevant documents, along with payment of stipulated amount of tuition fee, is required to finalise the admission to the B.Tech. course at this university.