The college offers three different courses under UG Programs viz. B.Com, B.Com (Computer Applications) and BBA while at PG level, the college offers M.Com and M.B.A. In addition to this, the college also offers Junior College and H.Sc. Vocational (Insurance/ Banking/ Marketing/ Salesmanship).
GS College of Commerce and Economics was established in 1948 in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The college is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
- The college conducts an offline application process.
- For the two-years certificate for Junior College and H.Sc. (Vocational), candidates must have passed metric from any recognised Board.
- Selection to all the courses is based on merit/ cut off of the qualifying examination.
- For M.B.A., the candidate must have a graduate degree in any subject from any recognised university of India.
- Selection of the candidates in M.B.A. is based on CMAT.
|Name of the College||GS College of Commerce and Economics|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based – M.B.A. Merit Based – UG courses/ M.Com.|
|Last Date to Apply||December 28, 2016 – CMAT|
|Name of the Entrance||CMAT|
|Entrance Mode||Online and offline|
|Entrance Exam Date||CMAT – January 20, 2020|