Taxila Business School , Jaipur (TBS), is one of the best management institutes in Jaipur. Taxila offers 2 years PGDM + SAP with Business Analytics program recognized by AICTE. Taxila Business School Admissions is through various entrance tests such as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or GMAT.
Taxila Business School Highlights
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Taxila Business School Courses
Taxila Business School (TBS) offers admission to the PGDM is a two-year full-time PGDM with SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) and EPGDM course. Course: PGDM (Postgraduate Diploma in Management)
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: 50% in graduate in any stream.
- Total Program Fee: 8 LPA
Read More Taxila Business School Courses and Fees
Taxila Business School Admissions
Selection to the course will be based on the marks secured in the CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT along with that the institution will be taking a telephonic interview and personal Interview.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Shortlisted students will be called for Personal Interview.
- Pay the registration fee through Cash or Demand Draft.
The application process for Taxila Business School is online. Applying to the courses offered by Taxila Business School consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Candidates are required to fill and submit the application form only through online mode through the college website: https://taxila.in/.
Step 2: While filling the application form, the candidate needs to provide educational qualifications, contact details, etc.
Step 3: Also, the student must provide at least one of the following: registration number along with valid CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ MAT score.
Step 4: Upon submitting the form, the applicant has to make payment of the requisite fee via credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee is INR 1500.
Step 5: In the case of offline payment, candidates can submit the fee through demand draft or cash.
The applicant must make a demand draft payable to “Taxila Business School”, payable at Jaipur.
Read More Taxila Business School Admissions
Taxila Business School Scholarship
Eligible students can avail of a Merit-cum-Financial Need scholarship sponsored by “Affection India Society,” which amounts to INR 150,000. The scholarship is awarded only to those students who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students of Indian origin, living and studying in India
- Students below 30 years of age as on Jan 31.
- Graduates of a recognized Indian university with a consistently good academic record (Students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
- Candidate has demonstrable financial need
- Candidate possesses excellent academic record
- Applicant has written CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA or GMAT and selected by Taxila Business School for its PGDM program.
Read More Taxila Business School Scholarships
Taxila Business School Placements
Placement is an important aspect in any management school so as to ensure the students to get a good job of their choice. Taxila Business School provides top-notch and aggressive placement opportunities for students. Taxila provides placement 6 months prior to the course completion. It also conducts pre-placement tasks like industrial visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops. Taxila offers 3 paid internships and training throughout the academic session. Following is the overview of Taxila Business School Placements:
Placement Highlights in Graph form
|Highest Stipend||INR 40,000|
|Average Stipend||INR 15,000|
|Key Highlights||✔ Increase in the Highest Package: 36% ✔ Increase in the No. of PPOs: 30%|
Read More Taxila Business School Placements
Taxila Business School Facilities
- Library Taxila Business School is fully equipped with latest journals and magazines, audio-visual aids.
- It is committed to providing widest possible access to the information and this commitment is very much reflected in the wide range of books and e-books.
- Library offers 10000 books and 10000 e-books.
- Modern Classrooms
- Computer Labs
- Internet Connectivity
- Recreational Facilities
- Gym and Indoor Swimming Pool
- TableTennis court
Taxila Business School FAQs
Ques. Does Taxila Business School offers education Loan?
Ques. What is the amount of registration fees at Taxila Business School?
Ques. Is there Hostel facility available for students of Taxila?