Most Popular Tags
14 Reviews found
College campus is quite good enough all are supportive, encouraging, cooperative with us there is no partiality made between the students based on the religion, caste, economic status all are treated equally in this college very good facilities provided.
My campus life is fantastic and almost 600 students are there in our college. In my class 60% of them are female and the rest 40% is of male students. Many workshops and extracurricular activities like cricket, football tournaments are conducted in college. Saturday afternoon sports hour is there and students are enjoying a lot many competitions like debate, chess is conducted.
Campus life is quite good all the type of extracurricular activities which were conducted apart from academic help the students to build up self-confidence all are treated equally and very friendly in this college it helps the students to overcome from fear.
tart writing In order to get ranked, you need to have content. A very important step in how to start with your SEO is to write amazing content for all these search terms you want to be found for. The content analysis in the Yoast SEO plugin will help you to write that content. Our ana
AIMA has released the MAT 2020 Admit Cards for September PBT. Candidates can use their login ID to download their Admit Card. Get Direct Link to Download here The September PBT Admit Card for MAT 2020 is available for download now. Candidates who have registered for the MAT PBT examination can do
CAT 2020 application form edit window has been opened today September 27, 2020 10 AM onwards. Read the article to know all about CAT 2020 Application Form Correction and get direct link. Candidates who wish to make any changes in their CAT 2020 Application Form can do it online till 5 PM of Septe
Bangalore University recently announced the postponement of UG and PG final year examinations which were scheduled to commence from September 25, Friday. However, there is no delay in the exam that is to be held on September 26. According to the revised exam schedule issued by the Bangalore
The Karnataka Examination Authority has reopened the application window for the KCET, 2020 Diploma CET 2020 and the PG CET 2020 exams. Get Direct Links here. Applicants who have been assigned ranks but have not been able to upload documents will now be able to submit the necessary documents onlin
Aspirants who intend to register for CAT 2020 can still apply by today, September 23, 2020 (5 pm) at iimcat.ac.in. Read the details below. Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) will end the application process Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 by 5 pm on September 23, 2020. MBA aspirants who
In the media release issued by IIM Indore on September 15, 2020, not only was CAT 2020 registration extended till September 23, but also new changes were introduced in CAT exam pattern. CAT 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on November 29, 2020 (Sunday) in three sessions. Check CAT 2020 Exa
The state-level entrance examination PGCET conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has been postponed for another week. Karnataka PGCET 2020 application window is now open for interested candidates. KEA shared the revised exam date-sheet and timings o
Follow & Share, this college to get information about admission.
College management is good to provide good facilities and campus placement.by Rinkukumari Solanki S
I have only good remarks about my college. The college is so good and has an excellent infrastructure and our college campus is very neat and clean that gives a positive environment to study. Management is very good.by Betcy
Very good college with better facilities and campus placement.by Rinku Kumari Solanki S